20

"How's dance going?" I asked Minho.  I figured since we were spending more time together now, it would only be reasonable to catch up and get to know him even more.

"It's actually going pretty well," he smiled.  "I just finished a comeback schedule for a kpop group so things have been busy until recently."

"That's still so cool how you get to meet idols," I complained.  "If I were a good enough dancer, I would want to do what you do."

"As I told you before, I never get to really meet them, just see them for shows and stuff," Minho chuckled.  "But I'm sure you're a good dancer."

"You don't know that," I frowned.  "I've never actually seen you dance, you know? Wait, are there fan cams of you online?!"

"Hana I'm a backup dancer, not an idol!" Minho laughed, trying to calm me down.  "Backup dancers never really get fan cams."

"That's not fair, I would've loved to watch your fan cam!" I explained, a little bummed out.

"I'm sure you would," he chuckled, slightly rolling his eyes.

"Well do you have videos of you dancing?"

"Yes, but I'm not showing them to you."

"What?! Why not?" I asked, practically begging Minho.

"I'll show you in person, no need to watch me dance through a screen," Minho whispered as he leaned closer to me, sending chills down my spine.

"Fine, I'm holding you to that, though," I stated firmly, Minho nodding.

Luna was now fast asleep in my lap so I cradled her gently as I took a sip from my drink.

"What drink did you get?" Minho asked, eyeing my cup.

"I got the iced strawberry matcha latte," I said, reading the label.  Minho suddenly reached over and grabbed the cup from out of my hand, taking a sip from the straw.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to grab it back.  As Minho kept drinking mine, I decided it would only be fair if I stole his drink too.

As I tasted his drink, it didn't take me long to stop.  I stuck my tongue out in disgust, not liking the taste of it whatsoever.

"That's gross, what did you order?" I asked, making a face.

"Peppermint tea," Minho replied, handing me back my drink.  "I really liked your matcha latte, by the way."

"Thanks, I can tell," I said, rolling my eyes.  Minho drank a considerable amount of it.  "Your drink on the other hand, tastes so bad."

"Maybe you just don't have a refined taste pallet," Minho shrugged, taking a sip of his tea.  "Peppermint tea is so good."

"I hate the taste of peppermint in tea," I shook my head disapprovingly.  "That's such a weird combo.  Maybe you're the one with the messed up taste pallet."

"Hana I'm literally built to perfection, there's no way I have a messed up taste pallet," Minho fired back.

"And out comes that huge ego again," I sighed, rolling my eyes.  "You probably stare at yourself in the mirror for a solid 10 minutes after you wake up."

"Actually, yeah, I do," Minho beamed.  "With visuals like mine, it's hard not to."

"You are so annoying," I groaned, shoving Minho a little.  I made him lose his balance as he fell backwards, almost landing on top of a cat.

"Oh my god no I hope the cat's okay!" I gasped, trying to shove Minho aside so I could see what happened to the cat.

"Glad to know that you care about me," Minho scoffed playfully.  "Relax, I barely even touched the cat."