prologue (a stared alignment)

Zero POV

Zero was having a chat with his father about going to aibou academy in Japan.

Me: dad, do I have to go to aibou academy? And why can't I stay with you?
Dad (Kanata): well I want you to learn the things that I learnt at your age.
Me: why though? I know everything thanks to you and mom. *Sigh* I miss her.
Dad: I do too. Enough of that. You have a flight to catch.
Me: I know. I am going to miss you dad.
Dad: I know that but you won't be alone since I got you a present.
Me: I don't what to say.
Dad: you don't, just open it.
Zero opens his present and to find a buddyfight deck.
Me: a buddyfight deck? Why did you get me this?
Dad: just a little something between me and you, plus you haven't looked but there's a card you haven't turned over.
Zero flips over the card, it turned out to be a buddy rare.

Me: what the?Athora: are you my partner?Me: yeah, my name is zero ozora, nice to meet you uh

Me: what the?
Athora: are you my partner?
Me: yeah, my name is zero ozora, nice to meet you uh........
Athora: oh how rude of me, my name is crystal dragon brilliance athora, you can call me athora for short.
Me: right, okay athora since we are buddies, want to come on my adventure in Japan?
Athora: that sounds splendid

Timeskip

Still zero POV.

Me: wow this is Japan!! This is beautiful, right athora?
Athora: that you are right zero.
Me: let's make our way to aibou academy.
Athora: yeah!!!

After a few minutes of running, zero and athora made it to aibou academy.

Me: let's look for our class.

After a while, zero found his class room
Third pov.
Zero: ah, the 6th Grade classroom.

Zero knocks on the door, the teacher arrives to open the door to see zero standing there.

Teacher: ah, you must be zero ozora, it's nice to meet you, I'll be your teacher for your time here at aibou academy.
Zero: it's a pleasure to meet you too, I hope to get along with you and the rest of the class.

The teacher Got the rest of the classes attention because he has an announcement.

Teacher: listen up class we have a new student joining us this semester, please come in and introduce yourself.
Zero: okay my name is zero ozora, it's nice to meet you all.
As zero bows his head, a kid with red and blue hair named Yuga says.

Yuga: wait are you related to Kanata ozora!!!??
Zero: yes I am because he's my father.
The entire class: ehhhh!!!!!!!!!

Yuga: I want to buddyfight you after lunch.
Zero: I don't back down from a challenge!!! Your on!!

(The fight between zero and Yuga will happen next chapter)