chapter 7 (astrological science Vs folktales!)

The next day.

Third POV.

Ion: it's time for the next match of the ABC cup between the ace of study Subaru and the maiden of the wonderland mel!

Mel (thoughts): zero, my prince, I hope you are watching my fight.

As Mel was thinking about zero being in the arena for the fight, which she was correct and she kinda blushed when she saw him looking at her with his signature smile.

Timeskip after the match.

Mel was in her thoughts on if zero liked her or not.

Mel (thoughts): zero, I don't know if you would accept me after I lost to Subaru.
Emma: don't give up Mel, I am sure zero will still accept you.
Mel: I don't know Emma.

Mel hears another voice coming around the corner
Zero: i agree with your buddy, but you know what I will still accept you for who are because ever since I saw you, you were always alone except with your buddy, but still I always wanted to get to know you, Mel.

Mel was moved by what zero had said to her, then she stood up and ran at zero to give him a hug.

Zero: this is very sweet.
Mel: I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me?
Zero: of course I would because I have feelings for you Mel, hell I love you!

Zero puts his hand on his mouth at what he just said. Mel was shocked to hear that.

Mel: you love me?
Zero: yeah, it's true because I always thought that I would never find love again after my last relationship which I don't want to get into.
Mel: it's ok if you don't want to talk about it, but, I would like to meet your buddies!
Zero: you want to meet athora and Weiss?
Mel: yeah!
Emma: I agree, I heard that both of them are sweet and gentlemen like.
Zero: hehe, they kinda learned a thing or two from me about how to treat people with kindness.

Zero brought out athora and Weiss. They introduced themselves to Emma and they started to chat.

Timeskip to later that day at the Mikados house.

Zero starts hearing a strange voice.

?????: Zero, zero, I can't tell you who I am but I am going to be helping you out in the future.
Zero: who are you??
?????: Like I said I can't tell you who I am!
Zero: sorry

Yuga and haru think that zero has a screw loose.

Next time: the cursed puzzle Vs the crystal hero! Buddy..........fight!