preview

Third POV.

Ranma: Yuga, I will defeat you here and now! Cover the flag! Lost world! The Dimensional door opens! The demonic dragon roars! Deck change! Lost vanity dimension!

The mist disappears and evil demonic dragon appears! And that demonic dragon is vanity husk destroyer!

Timeskip to after the fight.

Ranma: I am no longer your friend, Yuga! Your now my enemy! Same goes for everyone of your friends!

Ranma walks away then zero and masato runs up to check on Yuga.

Zero: Yuga, what happened!? Wheres ranma?
Yuga: ranma is no longer our friend and he has a buddy now!
Masato: what's his buddy like?
Yuga: I am just going to say 2 words; vile demonic!

Timeskip to the next day.

Zero went to castle card shop to get a few packs to build a deck that counters vanity husk destroyer. By doing this, zero got an unexpected pull in one of his packs and it's a monster who was very lovable in the past.

?????: Where am I, bal?Zero: hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm zero and you are?Bal: oh I am apical sun deity bal dragon, nice to meet you zero, bal!Zero: I want you to meet my other buddies, bal!

Zero: hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm zero and you are?
Bal: oh I am apical sun deity bal dragon, nice to meet you zero, bal!
Zero: I want you to meet my other buddies, bal!

Then athora and Weiss pop out and after introducing themselves to bal, they agreed that they need all the help to defeat ranma and his lost world followers! Mel was watching from a distance observing her prince, that being zero of course.