chapter 21 (The Magister Vs the Umbral horror!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc):

Goh: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! Huh why's my life at zero?

Zero: you only had 2 life at the start of your turn and since you put me under 6 life the turn prior, light specter yamigedo mikazuchi gains all the effects of cards with the thunder mine ability and since o-yamigedo has a thunder mine ability it triggered the moment you drawn a card!

Ion: winner is zero ozora and the crystal hero does it again!! And now! Card shop chaos's representative is....... zero ozora!!!!

Zero; wow, that was unexpected but I'll take it!

And now!

Hope was watching the live feed from the fight between zero and goh.

Hope: you've gotten a new buddy, zero ozora! I will delete it again with azi dahaka's power! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hope hears some footsteps approaching.

Hope: well, well it's the Magister himself, come to lose to me and get your buddy deleted!

Cyp: I have come to stop your plot to delete buddy monsters!

Hope: for my Ideals, I will become the final destroyer! Luminze! Wings of demise!
Cyp: a binding pact made with magic! Gather all dragons of the mystic arts! Luminze! Dragowizards!!

Goh: buddy......... fight!

Cyp/hope: raise the flag!
Cyp: I am with magic world!
Hope: dragon zwei! I start with 20 life, 2 cards in the gauge and 4 cards in hand!

Cyp: Dragowizard, Gorgas!
Hope: sky carnage sun deity, azi dahaka "zurvan"!

Turn 1 (cyp's turn)

Cyp: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! Hmmm! I'll pay 1 gauge and call quinas axia to the left! His effect burns the opponent 1 point of damage!
Hope: arhhhhh!!
Cyp: axia! Attack the fighter!!!
Cyp: your just delaying the inevitable! I end my turn!

Turn 2 (hope's turn)

Hope: time to end this!! I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll call retainer of the demonic dragon, arakaze to the left, right and centre! Now I'll buddy call sky carnage sun deity, azi dahaka "zurvan" by sending 1 of my monsters to the drop!
Cyp: I am screwed!
Hope: yes, yes you are! Azi dahaka "zurvan", the retainer of the demonic dragon, arakaze on the left and right attack the fighter!!!
Cyp: arhhh!!!!
Hope: my turn isn't over yet!!
Cyp: huh?! I cast dragon hiding bomber! Destroy azi dahaka "zurvan"!!
Hope: I was hoping you would do that!!
Cyp: huh!!!
Hope: azi dahaka "zurvan"'s effect activates! Since azi dahaka "zurvan" was destroyed I get to call a monster with azi dahaka in its name! I'll call Mark of atonement, azi dahaka daeva "sys"! azi dahaka daeva "sys" attack the fighter!!
Cyp: I cast solemons barrier
Hope: azi dahaka daeva sys double attack the fighter!!!
Cyp: I'll cast magical goodbye! Azi dahaka daeva sys goes back to your hand!
Hope: damn it! Oh well I'll finish you next turn!

Turn 3 cyp's turn

Cyp: I'm impressed but disappointed from the guy who calls himself the Umbral horror! I'll finish you this turn!! I'll draw then I'll charge and draw!!! Then I'll buddy call dragowizard Gorgas to the center!!

Hope: your pathetic dragowizards can't do anything against my deck!!

Cyp: don't get cocky Mr "Umbral horror" you only have 19 life points left and I have enough damage to deal since azi dahaka daeva sys is no longer on the field! First I'll call quinas axia SD to my left then I cast nice one!! So I get to draw 2 cards!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter! Then quinas axia your next attack the fighter! and finally quinas axia SD attack the fighter!!! Now I'll cast speed summon!! This card will allow me to call another monster from my hand and I'll call another quinas axia SD to my left!! Now quinas axia SD attack the fighter!! Then I'll cast another speed summon to call another Gorgas to the center!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter!!!

Hope: damnit, I will win you will see!!!

Next time: the ace of games Vs the Magister!! Buddy fight!!!!