chapter 10 (the rematch! Ace of sports Vs the crystal hero!)

The next day

Third POV

Ion: it's time for the semi finals of the ABC cup! and time for the second match to determine who will face Yuga in the finals, will it be the ace of sports or the crystal hero?

Masato: bonds linked in a spiral! Luminize! Spiral linkdragon order!
Zero: the justice hunters trying to make a name for themselves!!! Luminze!!!! Lone justice!!!

Ion: buddy........ Fight!
Zero/Masato: raise the flag!!!
Masato: I'm with ancient world!
Zero: I am fighting for hero world!!
Zero: shadow hero Weiss!
Masato: thunderaxe agito!

Ion: masato has the first move

Turn 1 (masato's turn)
Masato: I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll equip wild axe, then I will call harahara and tategami to the left and center! Then I will buddy call agito the right! Alright agito attack the fighter!
Agito: I am coming to get you!
Zero: argh!!!
Masato: that's all for my turn.

Turn 2 (zero's turn)
Zero: I draw then I'll charge and draw! Okay I will buddy call shadow hero Weiss to the right and I'll call uniform warrior of darkness garter frill! And I'll equip shadow requiem! First garter frill attack harahara!
Masato: I cast! Undying linkdragon order! The attack is nullified!
Zero: damn it! I end my turn!

Meanwhile in the stands

Haru: big brother zero? It looks like he's going to lose!
Yuga: your right Haru, masato was able to counter the one turn infinity death crest combo! With just one card!

Back with masato and zero.

Turn 3 (Masato's turn)

Masato: time to end this! I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I will put harahara, tategami and agito from my field and 2 or more linkdragon order monsters from my drop zone to call spiral thunder axe king agito to the center! Agito and wild axe will attack the fighter!!
Agito: coming to get you, zero!
Zero: argh!!!
Masato: final phase! I cast! Thunder dragon tornado!

Ion: game end! Winner is masato! The ace of sports won his rematch against the crystal hero!!

Timeskip after school.

Zero wasn't on his own but he had the company of Mel, his girlfriend.

Zero: I can't believe it, I lost to masato!
Mel: don't be so hard on yourself, zero, yeah these things happen.
Zero: yeah, you're right Mel but still he counter the one turn infinity death crest combo that I love doing in my hero world deck.
Mel: ooh I remembered that my mum wants to meet you today!
Zero: really? I am kinda scared if she doesn't like me.
Mel: you will be fine. Also you can stay over if you want.
Zero: that's a good idea Mel, let me ring my aunt to tell her what's happening.

After a long phone call with his aunt, he was allowed to go to the sleep over at Mel's.

Next time: ace of sports Vs ace of games! ABC cup finals! Buddy..........Fight!!