chapter 2 (auntie paruko! A second Buddy?!)

Third POV
On their way to Yuga's house, zero was thinking to himself how Yuga's mom would react to zero returning to Japan on his father's wishes

Yuga: hey zero, your looking a bit pale?
Zero: you think, I am worried that your mom won't recognise me after all these years.
Yuga: I am with you all the way pal!
Zero: thanks Yuga. Say wheres ranma? I always see him with you?
Yuga: hehe, he's just editing videos for ranga channel.
Zero: huh, so that's the reason.

The boys have arrived at the front door of Yuga's house.

Yuga: well we are here!
Zero: yeah. Hehe
Yuga: don't be nervous dude.
Zero: yeah, what's there to nervous about.

The boys entered the house and Yuga said.

Yuga: mom I am home.
At the top of his lungs.

Paruko: welcome home, son!
She said from the other room.

Yuga: I brought someone home with me, a certain someone that you haven't seen in a long while.

Paruko walks towards the boys and said.

Paruko: zero, is that you dear?
Zero yeah it's me, good to see you again, auntie.
Yuga: ehhhhhhh!!!!!!! Hold up zero is my cousin!!!!????? I thought ion was my only cousin??!!!??
Paruko: well, zero here is from your father's side of the family. When did you arrive, zero?
Zero: just today. Actually, plus my father enrolled me into the same class as Yuga at aibou academy.
Paruko: that's wonderful, do you want to help with dinner, zero dear?
Zero: I would love to help!

Timeskip to the next day.

Zero, ranma and Yuga went to castle card shop to get new cards for their decks because the ABC cup is coming up.

Ranma: that's crazy. Seriously zero is your cousin, huh Yuga?
Yuga: yeah just found out yesterday from my mom.
Zero: Can we please drop the subject? I don't like to be the centre of attention all the time, you know?
Ranma: sorry about that zero but still, not only your the son of the no damage fighter and the cousin to Yuga on top of that.
Zero: so, what kind of deck should I build, since the ABC cup is coming up in a few weeks.

Zero opens his pack and pulls a buddy rare but not from star dragon world.

?????:hmm so, your my buddy, huh?Zero: yes I am, my name is zero ozora and your name is?Weiss: my name is shadow hero, Weiss but please call me Weiss

Zero: yes I am, my name is zero ozora and your name is?
Weiss: my name is shadow hero, Weiss but please call me Weiss. I am glad that your my buddy since my brother, shadow hero Schwartz is the buddy of a omni lord our world!
Zero: that's cool!!!
Ranma: seriously zero, you got a buddy rare in your very first pack!!!!!
Zero: actually Weiss is not my first buddy! Come out athora!

Out of thin air, athora in his SD form appeared before the boys and Weiss.

Weiss: oh your my buddy's first partner! My name is........
Athora: I know, I over heard you. It's nice to meet you, my name is crystal dragon of brilliance athora.
Weiss: it's nice to meet you athora, I hope to get along with you and my new buddy!

Ranma gets really jelious of Yuga and zero having a buddy, zero notices this and said.

Zero: hey ranma, wanna have a buddyfight!?
Ranma: yeah, let's do it!!!

Ranma: I will pierce with this fist! Luminze! Crimson explosion!!!
Zero: the justice hunters trying to make a name for themselves!!! Luminze!!!! Lone justice!!!

Yuga: Buddy......... Fight!!!!
Zero and ranma: raise the flag!!!
Ranma: I am fighting for dragon world!!!
Zero: I am fighting for hero world!!
Ranma: I don't have a buddy.
Zero: shadow hero Weiss!

Turn 1 (ranma's turn)

Ranma: I draw then, I'll charge and draw! First I will equip crimson fist dragoblaze!! Then I will attack you with dragoblaze!!
Zero: I cast I've seen through your moves!!! Your attack is nullified!
Ranma: damn it, I will get you next turn!!!

Current life
Zero 10
Ranma 10

Turn 1 (zero's turn)

Zero: okay, I'll draw then I'll charge and draw!! First I will buddy call shadow hero Weiss to the right. Then I will equip shadow requiem! Then I will call darkness Fist Gwen to the left! First I will have Gwen attack the fighter!!! Then I will have Weiss attack the fighter!!! And finally I will attack with shadow requiem!!!
Ranma: I am still in this fight!
Zero: I am sorry to say this but this fight must come to an end!!! Final phase!!! I cast infinity death crest!!!!!!
Ranma: ahhhhh!!!!!

Current life
Ranma 0
Zero 11

Yuga: game end! Winner! Zero ozora!
Zero: that's how I get things done!

Timeskip back to Yuga and zero's house.

Yuga: wow what a fight. Was that your first time fighting under the hero world flag?
Zero: yeah! I have to admit that it was so cool playing with the dark heroes!

Paruko over hears the conversation between zero and Yuga.

Paruko: I am glad you are enjoying fighting under the hero world flag!
Zero: auntie paruko, I didn't know that you overheard the conversation between me and Yuga!
Paruko: I used to fight under the hero world flag a long time ago about your age and I was basically what ion is now, a buddyfight commentator!!

Next time: meeting the ace of sports and study!!! Buddy......... fight!!!!