chapter 18 (the return of azi dahaka!! Dragon drei!!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc)

Ion: winner is zero ozora! The crystal hero deity has won the first match of the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative match at card shop chaos!!

Cyp: you have proven yourself worthy to be my to rival!!

Cyp just vanishes into the crowd!!

Now

At the airport, hope was on the phone with a guy who gave him the dragon zwei deck, that man is none other than kyouya gaen himself.

Kyouya: you know what to do, don't you, Mr Ludwig?
Hope: yes sir, take out Yuga Mikado and zero ozora!
Kyouya: good! I hope to hear good news from you soon!! Don't disappoint me!
Hope: yes sir! It shall be done!

Back with you
Zero was tinkering with his decks to make them ready for the next match of the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative tournament. Mel was giving zero some pointers on what to play.

Mel: I think this card should help In your deck.

Mel hands zero a card that he hasn't seen before.

Zero: what's this card? It looks like athora but more menacing?Mel: this version of athora is also a dungeon world card

Mel: this version of athora is also a dungeon world card.
Zero: dungeon world, huh? I might give it a try!

The next day

Ion: the match of the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative matches at card shop chaos is about to begin! This match is zero ozora and goh.

Goh: perish before the thunder storm! Luminze! Thunderous aggressor!
Zero: welcome to the demon lord's world! Luminze! Dungeon of demons!

Ion: buddy........ Fight!!!!

Zero/Goh: raise the flag!
Goh: I fight for dragon world!
Zero: I fight for dungeon world!
Goh: jackknife dragon
Zero: quintessence crystal demon lord, athora!

Ion: zero has the first move!

Turn 1 (zero's turn)

Zero: I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll equip growles wand! Next I'll set demon lord's dungeon! Then I'll call chaos blade joker to the left! Okay chaos blade attack the fighter!!
Goh: arhhhhh!
Zero: final phase! I set darkness mission card "world end"! Now I'll end my turn!

Turn 2 (goh's turn)

Goh: your strong! But I will not lose here!
Zero: bring it on!
Goh: I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll buddy call jackknife dragon to the right! Next I'll activate jackknife dragon's effect by paying 1 gauge I can transform jackknife into one of his forms! Become one with the lightning and show your self! Jackknife thunderstorm! Now jack attack the fighter!
Zero: arhhhhh!!!
Goh: that does it for my turn!

Turn 3 (zero's turn)

Zero: that was one hell of a turn! But I am not going to give up that easy!
Goh: bring it on then!
Zero you asked for it! I draw then I'll charge and draw! Now I'll buddy call quintessence crystal demon lord, athora to the center! Next I'll cast demon lord's armour and it goes into the soul of a demon lord on my field and I choose athora! Then I'll call demon lords pet cat cait sith to the right! Alright, athora attack the fighter!
Goh: arhhhhh!
Zero: darkness mission card world end activates! Whenever a demon lord monster attacks the top card of my deck goes into its soul and if 5 cards go in your going to be shocked of what's going to happen!
DMCWE: 1/5
Zero: next athora will attack again thanks to double attack!
Goh: arhhhhh!
DMCWE: 2/5
Zero: next cait sith will attack
Goh: arhhhhh!
DMCWE: 3/5
Zero: next chaos blade will attack!
Goh: arhhhhh!
DMCWE: 4/5
Goh: so much for your mighty impact, it's not doing anything!!
Zero: do you really think that i am done attacking!
Goh: Huh!!!
Zero: I cast! Command of the water lord! And with it I can stand a demon lord on my field! I will choose athora! Athora attack again!!
Goh: arhhhhh!
DMCWE: 5/5
Zero: finally it's time!!! I activate the final effect of darkness mission card world end!!! At the end of my attack phase if there's 5 or more cards in this card's soul, all cards on my opponents field are destroyed and my opponents life will become 1 but I have to send this card to the drop!

Life count
Zero: 7
Goh: 1

Zero: I'll end my turn!

Turn 4 (goh's turn)

Goh: I draw then I'll charge and draw!! Jackknife thunderstorm attack the fighter!!
Zero: I'll cast! Divine protection of shalsana!! The attack is nullified!!
Goh: I will end my turn!!

Turn 5 (zero's turn)

Zero: I draw then I'll charge and draw! I will finish it this turn!!! Athora, cait sith and chaos blade link attack the fighter and end this!!!!

Ion: game end! Winner is zero ozora! It's the new beginning for the crystal hero!!!

Later that day, zero was thanking Mel for the idea of playing dungeon world!

Zero: thanks for the help Mel, without you showing me that card, I would of never played dungeon world in that fight today!
Mel: no problems zero, I am happy to help!!

Next time: the Umbral horror Vs the crystal hero!! Buddy.......Fight!!!

Fight!!!