chapter 24 (Goh's new family and Zero's new power!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc):

Goh was contemplating with why he's even being a weak fighter because the deck he has isn't his own. He is currently talking with jackknife.

Jackknife: what do you want master?

Goh: I release you of our buddy contract, so that you are free!

After goh said that the curse over jackknife was lifted.

Jackknife: thank you goh!

After that being said jackknife went back to dragon world. At the same time this was happening Hope was listening in on the conversation and then walked into the room.

Hope: you are really a disappointment, Goh!

Goh: hope, what are you doing here!?

Hope: you don't need to know why I am here but the other reason is that I am disowning you and your no longer my brother. SO GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!

After Goh hears that he starts to cry and run off.

And now.

We see Goh sitting in the rain with tears running down his face questioning himself why did hope disowned him.

Goh: why? Why did you do that, hope?

After he says that, zero and Yuga walked around the corner to see Goh sitting there sulking.

Zero: goh, are you ok?

Goh looks up to see zero and Yuga standing there

Goh: why are you here?! Did you come to mock me?

Zero and Yuga look at each other and then back at Goh.

Zero: we didn't come here to mock you! We came to see if your ok and to take you out of the rain. Your going to catch a cold.

Goh was surprised that zero and Yuga  would actually care for him.

Goh: okay, I will come with you.

Timeskip to the Mikado's residence

Paruko: that's awful! Your own brother disowning you!

Goh: he was the only family I had but now I have no one!

Paruko: actually I am going adopt you, Goh because I am not going to let you be on your own.

Goh starts to cry with joy about him being adopted by the Mikado's.

Paruko: from now, your no longer goh Zora, you are now goh Mikado.

Elsewhere

Zero was meeting up with his new buddy, Orcus sword dragon

Zero: thanks for coming, Orcus.

Orcus: I am happy that you want to employ my services.

Zero: Orcus, I want you to be my buddy after our partnership with ranma.

Orcus: consider it done!

Timeskip to the next day.

At card shop chaos

Zero was wearing his new attire and looking for a fight, even though he booked one with cyp.

(Ignore the sword in the image)

Ob.knight: took you long enough, Magister!

Cyp: who are you?

Ob.knight: you can call me the oblivion knight! Shall we begin!

Cyp: yeah!

Cyp: a binding pact made with magic! Gather all dragons of the mystic arts! Luminze! Dragowizards!!

Ob.knight: a binding contract made with shadows! Gather all knights of despair! Luminze! Oblivion knights conviction!

Ob.knight/Cyp: raise the flag!

Ob.knight: I fight for darkness dragon world!

Cyp: I fight for magic world!

Cyp: dragowizard quinas axia!

Ob.knight:Atonement purgatory knight's leader Orcus sword dragon!

Turn 1 cyp's turn

Cyp: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! Hmmm! I'll pay 1 gauge and buddy call quinas axia to the left! His effect burns the opponent 1 point of damage!

Ob.knight: *does flinch*

Cyp: axia! Attack the fighter!!!

Cyp: your just delaying the inevitable! I end my turn!

Turn 2 (ob.knight's turn)

Ob.knight: hmm! You call that a turn! I draw then I'll charge and draw!! I'll equip sword of the purgatory knight's leader, demios sword! Next I'll set purgatory hymn "the cursed being of the faraway homeland!"! Then I'll call silver staff dragon to the left, crossbow dragon to the center and buddy call Atonement purgatory knight's leader Orcus sword dragon! To the right!!

Ob.knight: Orcus sword dragon dragon attack the fighter!

Cyp: arhhhhh!!!

Ob.knight: Orcus sword dragon double attack the fighter!

Cyp: arhhhhh!!!

Ob.knight: crossbow dragon attack the fighter! Then I'll activate Orcus sword dragon's effect, I'll destroy crossbow dragon to restand Orcus!

Ob.knight: Orcus sword dragon attack the fighter! Then silver staff dragon attack the fighter! Then I'll activate Orcus sword dragon's effect again, I'll destroy silver staff dragon to restand Orcus! Orcus sword dragon and sword of the purgatory knight's leader demios sword will link attack the fighter!!!

Cyp: I am still in this fight!

Ob.knight: I don't think so! Final phase! I'll impact call! By paying 2 gauge to change Orcus sword dragon into a impact monster! Magister meet purgatory knight's leader demios sword "chaos execution!!"! Demios sword finish him!

After the fight

Cyp: Who are you really?

Ob.knight: you should recognise your rivals voice but you did punish my cousin a few days ago!!

With that being said the oblivion knight walks off home

Next time: the oblivion knight's loyalty! Buddy....... Fight!