chapter 23 (lost world Vs thunder mine!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc):

Zero was shocked about cyp beating Yuga in under 4 turns!

Zero (enraged): Jesus Christ! Cyp! You showed no mercy against my cousin!

Cyp: he's weak. He'll never beat ranma at this point! Hahahaha!

After that being said cyp walked away just as zero went to check on Yuga!

Zero: you okay Yuga?

Yuga: yeah! I'll beat him and ranma!

As Yuga said that he puts stress on his body after that massacre.

Zero: woah. Take it easy. I promise I will defeat him!

And now!

A week after the fight with cyp.

Zero was contemplating with going after ranma without Yuga's knowledge.

Bal: you think this is a good idea zero, bal?

Athora: yeah, I hope you know what you are doing! Throwing a fight against ranma!

Zero: guys this is the only way to get close enough to ranma to see what he's up to! Besides I already contacted a monster in darkness dragon world to be my buddy monster after I lost to ranma.

Yamigedo: *screeches in agreement with zero*.

Zero: thanks for vote of confidence, yamigedo!

Timeskip to the next day.

Ion and tasuku have another announcement.

Ion: hello all buddyfighters! The next stage of the ace buddyfighter playoffs have begun! The survival fights!

Tasuku: the survival fights is where fighters can wager points by 10! The winner of the fight will get 10 points from their opponent! You can either go out and look for your opponent or you can book a fight with an opponent on the website!

Ion/tasuku: until next time for the next announcement!

After that announcement being said, zero booked a fight with ranma.

Timeskip later that day.

Ranma: I never thought that you would be the one to fight me in the first fight of the survival fights!

Zero: I have been wanting to fight you and vanity for a long time!

Ranma: let's get started!

Zero: Hundred Demons lurking in the darkness, destroy and rampage! Devour the world! Luminize! Neo Hundred Thunder Demons!

Ranma: Reveal the gateway to the lost dimension. Luminize! Dimension Gate!

Ion: Buddy.......Fight!

Ranma/zero: raise the flag!

Ranma: I'm with dragon world!

Zero: I am fighting for the parade of hundred demons!

Turn 1 (zero's turn)

Zero: draw then I'll charge and draw! Now I'll buddy call light specter yamigedo mikazuchi to the center! Then I'll equip thunder claw narukami! Next I'll call mikazuchi follower glaysa labolas to the left and right! Alright, yamigedo attack the fighter!

Ranma: I cast blue dragon shield, the attack is nullified and I gain 1 gauge!

Zero: I end my turn!

Ranma: during the end of your turn, I belost the flag! By paying 2 gauge to change my flag! The gate to a dimension of nothingless has opened. The Vile Demonic Dragon roars! Deck change! Lost Vanity Dimension!

The mist disapates and vanity husk destroyer!

Turn 2 (Ranma's turn)

Ranma: draw, charge and draw. I buddy call Vile Demonic Dragon, Vanity Husk Destroyer to the right! I'll equip lostless buster! Vanity husk destroyer attack the fighter!

Zero: arhhhhh!

Ranma: Final phase! I cast! Vanity zero blazer!

Zero: arhhhhh!!!!

Ion: winner is ranma! Looks like zero wasn't enough for Ranma's vile demonic buddy!

After the fight.

Zero: what do you want, Ranma!?

Ranma: I want you to join me and leave Yuga!

Ranma puts his hand out for a handshake.

Zero: sure.

Zero accepts the handshake.

Zero had his other hand behind his back with his fingers crossed.

Elsewhere.

Goh was contemplating with why he's even being a weak fighter because the deck he has isn't his own. He is currently talking with jackknife.

Jackknife: what do you want master?

Goh: I release you of our buddy contract, so that you are free!

After goh said that the curse over jackknife was lifted.

Jackknife: thank you goh!

After that being said jackknife went back to dragon world. At the same time this was happening Hope was listening in on the conversation and then walked into the room.

Hope: you are really a disappointment, Goh!

Goh: hope, what are you doing here!?

Hope: you don't need to know why I am here but the other reason is that I am disowning you and your no longer my brother. SO GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!

After Goh hears that he starts to cry and run off.

Next time: Goh's new family and Zero's new power! Buddy.....fight!