chapter 19 (the Umbral horror Vs the crystal hero!!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc)

Zero: I draw then I'll charge and draw! I will finish it this turn!!! Athora, cait sith and chaos blade link attack the fighter and end this!!!!

Ion: game end! Winner is zero ozora! It's the new beginning for the crystal hero!!!

Later that day, zero was thanking Mel for the idea of playing dungeon world!

Zero: thanks for the help Mel, without you showing me that card, I would of never played dungeon world in that fight today!
Mel: no problems zero, I am happy to help!!

And now!!!

Goh: damn it! I lost!

Hope walks in.

Hope: I was hoping to find you here, goh!

Goh: what do you mean by that, hope!?

Hope: that fight against zero ozora, gave me all the data I need to crush him!

Timeskip to the next day

Hope was wondering around to see if can find some to fight! But luckily enough zero walked right around the corner and stopped.

Zero: your the Umbral Terror!
Hope: indeed I am! I was looking for you zero ozora!
Zero: huh? Why me?
Hope: I am going to crush your dreams of winning the ace buddyfighter playoffs!!
Zero: I am not going to let you!!

Hope: for my Ideals, I will become the final destroyer! Luminze! Wings of demise!
Zero: Colliding fists! Connecting hearts! Shine brightly! Super Sun! Luminize! sun deity's star!

Zero: buddy......Fight!

Zero/hope: raise the flag!

Zero: I am fighting for dragon world!
Hope: dragon zwei! I start with 20 life, 2 cards in the gauge and 4 cards in hand!

Zero: that's rediculous!
Hope: it's not that rediculous!

Turn 1 (zero's turn)

Zero: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll equip sun fist balguard! Next I'll call weep dragon jr to the left! Now weep dragon jr attacks the fighter!
Hope: I'll activate abyss shield dragon's effect! The attack is nullified!!

Zero: damnit!!

Turn 2 (hope's turn)

Hope: time to end this!! I draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll call retainer of the demonic dragon, arakaze to the left, right and centre! Now I'll buddy call sky carnage sun deity, azi dahaka "zurvan" by sending 1 of my monsters to the drop!
Zero: I am screwed!
Hope: yes, yes you are! Azi dahaka "zurvan", the retainer of the demonic dragon, arakaze on the left and right attack the fighter!!!
Zero: arhhh!!!!
Hope: my turn isn't over yet!!
Zero: huh?! I cast dragon hiding bomber! Destroy azi dahaka "zurvan"!!
Hope: I was hoping you would do that!!
Zero: huh!!!
Hope: azi dahaka "zurvan"'s effect activates! Since azi dahaka "zurvan" was destroyed I get to call a monster with azi dahaka in its name! I'll call Mark of atonement, azi dahaka daeva "sys"! azi dahaka daeva "sys" attack the fighter!!
Zero: arhhhhh!!!!
Hope: azi dahaka daeva sys double attack the fighter!!!
Zero: arhhhhh!!!!!
Hope: azi dahaka daeva sys triple attack the fighter!!!
Zero: arhhhh!!!!
Hope: I win!

After the fight!!!

Hope: now! I am going kill you right now!!!

Azi dahaka zurvan is about to strike zero, then Weiss jumps into the way of the claw of azi dahaka zurvan!!

Zero: WEISS!!!!!
Weiss*weak*: I am s.s.sorry zero!

Azi dahaka: DELETE END!!
Weiss goes silent and fades into nothing!

Zero: I am going to make you pay! You hear me! HOPE LUDWIG!!!!!
hope: oh well. I will try again at a later date! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Later that day, zero went home a bit miserable

Yuga: zero, what happened? Where's Weiss?
Zero: Weiss is dead!!! Hope Ludwig and azi dahaka zurvan were the ones who killed him!

Mel ran over to hug zero in his time of need.

Next on impact rise (future card buddyfight ace X male oc): the return of thunder mine! Yamigedo's return!! Buddy...... Fight!!!!!

 Fight!!!!!