chapter 22 (the ace of games Vs the Magister!!)

Last time on impact rise! (Future card buddyfight X male oc):

Hope: your pathetic dragowizards can't do anything against my deck!!

Cyp: don't get cocky Mr "Umbral horror" you only have 19 life points left and I have enough damage to deal since azi dahaka daeva sys is no longer on the field! First I'll call quinas axia SD to my left then I cast nice one!! So I get to draw 2 cards!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter! Then quinas axia your next attack the fighter! and finally quinas axia SD attack the fighter!!! Now I'll cast speed summon!! This card will allow me to call another monster from my hand and I'll call another quinas axia SD to my left!! Now quinas axia SD attack the fighter!! Then I'll cast another speed summon to call another Gorgas to the center!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter!!!

Hope: damnit, I will win you will see!!!

And now!

We see our protagonists going to the card shop to buy cards to improve their decks for when they face cyp, hope or ranma.

Zero: I hope that I pull something to help me Beat hope and avenge Weiss!

Yuga: I know what you mean but I need to get stronger to beat ranma!

As the boys were walking home they hear an unfamiliar voice but zero knows this well.

Cyp: hmp! So this is where you have been hiding, zero!

Zero and Yuga turn around to see cyp standing there looking unamused.

Zero: Cyp, what are you doing here?!

Cyp: I came here to challenge you, Yuga!

Timeskip to the fight.

Cyp: a binding pact made with magic! Gather all dragons of the mystic arts! Luminze! Dragowizards!!

Yuga: a deity's dragon brigade descend! Luminze!! Dradeity!!!!

Zero: Buddy......Fight!!!

Yuga/Cyp: raise the flag!

Yuga: I fight for dragon world

Cyp: I fight for magic world!

Turn 1 (cyp's turn)

Cyp: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! Hmmm! I'll pay 1 gauge and call quinas axia to the left! His effect burns the opponent 1 point of damage!

Yuga: arhhhhh!!

Cyp: axia! Attack the fighter!!!

Cyp: your just delaying the inevitable! I end my turn!

Turn 2 (Yuga's turn)

Yuga: I draw, then I'll charge and draw! First I will equip deity dragon sword, garblade! Then call gardog to the left! When gardog enters the field I charge the top 2 cards of my deck into my gauge. Now I will attack you with garblade!

Cyp: arhhhhh!!

Yuga: I end my turn.

Turn 3 (cyp's turn)

Cyp: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw!!! Then I'll buddy call dragowizard Gorgas to the center!!

Cyp: First I'll call quinas axia SD to my left then I cast nice one!! So I get to draw 2 cards!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter! Then quinas axia your next attack the fighter! and finally quinas axia SD attack the fighter!!! Now I'll cast speed summon!! This card will allow me to call another monster from my hand and I'll call another quinas axia SD to my left!! Now quinas axia SD attack the fighter!! Then I'll cast another speed summon to call another Gorgas to the center!! Now Gorgas attack the fighter!!!

Zero: game end! Winner is cyp.

Timeskip to after the fight.

Zero was shocked about cyp beating Yuga in under 4 turns!

Zero (enraged): Jesus Christ! Cyp! You showed no mercy against my cousin!

Cyp: he's weak. He'll never beat ranma at this point! Hahahaha!

After that being said cyp walked away just as zero went to check on Yuga!

Zero: you okay Yuga?

Yuga: yeah! I'll beat him and ranma!

As Yuga said that he puts stress on his body after that massacre.

Zero: woah. Take it easy. I promise I will defeat him!

Next time: lost world Vs thunder mine! Buddy....... Fight!