chapter 15 (katana world showdown!)

A broadcast happens, the buddy police commissioner tasuku ryuenji and buddyfight commentator ion nanana have an announcement!

Tasuku: hello buddyfighters! We have an exciting announcement to share with you all!
Ion: we would like to announce that the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative fights are now on the way!
Tasuku: this is how it's going to go! Each fighter will get a chance to participate at selected card shops around the country, then after that the fighter who won all of their fights will become the shop's representative. The ace buddyfighter playoffs are to the find the best buddyfighter in all of Japan!
Ion: What? All of Japan?
Tasuku: yeah! I hope all of you get stronger and stronger than ever before as you will be facing new challenges after the buddyfighter playoffs shop representative fights are finished!

Meanwhile with Yuga and zero

Zero: that's seems a lot of fun, right Yuga?
Yuga: yeah, we'll get stronger in order to defeat ranma!!
Zero: I agree!!
Haru: do you think you guys will get stronger to defeat ranma?
Zero: we don't think we know we can! The announcement of the ace buddyfighter playoffs will give us the chance to get better and stronger than ever before!
Yuga: yeah!!!
Haru: I have faith in you guys!!

Meanwhile in the Cho-tokyo airport, a new arrival is going make his mark and aim for the top! His name is hope Ludwig!

Hope: huh, this Japan! Let's see if they are ready for the Umbral Terror! Hahaha! Now where's my dumb brother, he was supposed to meet me here!

Elsewhere a dark individual is planning a devious scheme!

Cyp: hmm! Let's hope these pitiful 'humans' can give me a challenge!

Back with zero and Yuga.

Zero: aw sweet dude! You pulled a katana world card! And it has the deity dragon tribe attribute to boot! But there's one problem.
Yuga: what is it zero?
Zero: you don't have a katana world flag to use it.
Yuga: *sigh's in defeat* yeah you're right about that!
Zero: hold on, let me have a look at my collection, I think I have a katana world flag for you to use.
Yuga: thanks zero, your a lifesaver!
Zero: don't thank me yet! Damnit, I thought I packed my katana world cards with me when I came to Japan!
Yuga: ouch, that's got to hurt!
Zero: yeah! Oh don't you have your first match of the castle card shop representative tomorrow?
Yuga: your right!

Timeskip to the next day

Ion: wherever is a buddyfight you will expect to see me, ion nanana! This is the first round of castle card shop representative matches! It will be Kanesada Kaji Vs Yuga Mikado!

Timeskip to after the fight

Kanesada: thanks for the fight, Yuga! I hope everything goes smoothly for you in your next few matches!
Yuga: thanks Kanesada! I have to admit that fighting under the katana world flag is incredible because of how many different counter spells and defensive effects are really cool!

While Yuga and Kanesada are talking, zero was wondering if he could get stronger!

Zero: Yuga is improving every day! Why can't I?!

Athora, Weiss and bal are all concerned for zero!

Athora: we need to help cheer up zero!
Weiss: but how, any ideas guys!
Bal: I might have 1 but I don't know how to do it!
Athora: anything is better than nothing, Bal please tell us!
Weiss: yes, bal I agree with athora!
Bal: what if we got zero some new cards to update his decks?
Athora: bal! Your a genius!!
Weiss: yeah!

As the trio went to get zero some new cards, Mel and Emma were watching from a distance.

Mel: I think we should help athora, Weiss and bal in getting zero some new cards for his decks!
Emma: that's a great idea!!

Emma and Mel follow bal, Weiss and athora!

Next time: cheer up zero! Unleash Overthrow!! Buddy.......Fight!!!

Fight!!!