chapter 17 (new rivals! The advent of the dragowizards!!)

Meanwhile in a dark mysterious place, a dark individual was planning a devious scheme of getting to the top!!

Cyp: hmm! Let's hope these pitiful 'humans' can give me a challenge! Mwahahahaha!!!

Elsewhere, with our main characters!

Zero: I hope nothing goes bad!

As zero said that he accidentally bumps into cyp cause the collision to knock zero to the ground!

Cyp: watch where your going 'human'!
Zero: your the one who bumped into me!! Oh you play buddyfight!
Cyp: yes what it's to you!
Zero: I challenge you to a fight!!
Cyp: I accept!!

Ion: the first match of the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative matches at card shop chaos is about to begin! This match is zero ozora and cyp!

Cyp: a binding pact made with magic! Gather all dragons of the mystic arts! Luminze! Dragowizards!!
Zero: Colliding fists! Connecting hearts! Shine brightly! Super Sun! Luminize! sun deity's star!

Ion: Buddy.........Fight!!!!

Zero and cyp: raise the flag!
Cyp: I am with magic world!
Zero: I am with dragon world!!!
Cyp: Dragowizard, Gorgas
Zero: apical sun deity Bal dragon!!

Ion: cyp has the first move!

Turn 1 (cyp's turn)

Cyp: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! Hmmm! I'll pay 1 gauge and call quinas axia to the left! His effect burns the opponent 1 point of damage!
Zero: arhhhhh!!
Cyp: axia! Attack the fighter!!!
Zero: I cast! Green dragon shield!! The attack is nullified!!
Cyp: your just delaying the inevitable! I end my turn!

Turn 2 (zero's turn)

Zero: I'm impressed but disappointed from the guy who calls himself the magister! I thought you would do more than 1 point of damage! I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! I'll pay 1 gauge and equip sun fist balguard! Then I'll call weep dragon jr. to the left!Sorry for keeping you waiting bal! I buddy call to the right apical sun deity Bal dragon!
Bal: I'll do my best, bal!
Zero: I'll pay 1 gauge and release the dragon force "style of impact"! Next I cast! Sun's blessings to increase my gauge by 4 and I use another one!! Then I'll pay 3 gauge and evolve BAL dragon into transcend sun dragon, balle Solei Future!! Balle soleil, weep dragon jr and style of impact will attack the fighter!!!
Cyp: that tickles!
Zero: how about this! Final phase, I'll impact call! I'll turn balle soleil future into a impact monster! He's size 3 , power of 10000, defence of 10000 and a critical of 3! If I have an item with release condition equiped this card's attack cannot be nullified! When this card link attacks with a sun dragon item, I deal 5 damage to my opponent! This damage cannot be reduced!! Also dragon force style of impact can attack during my final phase! I'll Link attack balle soleil "the end of bal-break" and dragon force style of impact at the fighter! This is the end!!!

Ion: winner is zero ozora! The crystal hero deity has won the first match of the ace buddyfighter playoffs shop representative match at card shop chaos!!

Cyp: you have proven yourself worthy to be my to rival!!

Cyp just vanishes into the crowd!!

Next time: the return of azi dahaka!! Dragon drei!! Buddy........fight!!!!!