chapter 14 (the sun deity's first fight!)

The next day

With da Dan.

Da Dan: I need to get pay back on that ranga channel!!!! Oh wait! I have the perfect idea!

Timeskip later that day

Da Dan: zero ozora, I challenge you to a fight!
Zero: bring it on!

Da Dan: the dragonsect appear with da Dan! Luminze! Bloody nightmare!
Zero: Colliding fists! Connecting hearts! Shine brightly! Super Sun! Luminize! sun deity's star!

Ion: Buddy........Fight!!!

Zero and da Dan: raise the flag!
Da Dan: I fight for dragon world!
Zero: I also fight for dragon world!

Ion: that's not zero's usual star dragon world deck or hero world deck!
Zero: I got a new buddy as of late!

Da Dan: bloody eyes
Zero: Bal dragon

Ion: zero's got the first turn!

Turn 1 (zero's turn)

Zero: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! I'll pay 1 gauge and equip sun fist balguard! Then I'll call weep dragon jr. to the left! Weep dragon jr. Attack the fighter! Next I'll cast sun deity's Choice! I put a monster from my drop zone into my gauge! With that I'll end my turn!
Da Dan: damn it!

Turn 2 (Da Dan's turn)

Da Dan: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! I'll call madness Luna to the left and buddy call bloody eyes to the right! Next I'll equip eon pleading gloves! Now pleading gloves, bloody eyes and madness Luna attacks the fighter!

Zero: ahhhhh!!!!!
Da Dan: that's it for my turn

Turn 3 (zero's turn)
Zero: that's good and thank you da Dan for putting me under 5 life!
Da Dan: what do you mean by that?
Zero I'll show you! I draw then I'll charge and draw! Sorry for keeping you waiting bal! I buddy call to the right apical sun deity Bal dragon!
Bal: I'll do my best, bal!
Zero: I'll pay 1 gauge and release the dragon force "style of impact"! Now I pay 3 gauge and evolve BAL dragon into transcend sun dragon, balle Solei Future!!
Da Dan: hold on doesn't weep dragon jr go the drop zone because it's a size 1?
Zero: your wrong! Weep dragon jr is a size zero! At the start of my attack phase balle Solei Future's effect activates! He nullifies all your monsters effects! Now balle Solei Future, dragon force style of impact and weep dragon jr attacks the fighter!
Da Dan: ahhhh!!!!
Zero: final phase!! Sun deity's Choice activates!!
Da Dan: what!!!?
Zero: during my final phase if this card is in my drop zone and I don't have an impact monster on my field! I may put the top 3 cards of my deck into the drop zone. If I do I get to call an impact monster from among them by paying it's call cost! The first card is a spell, the second card is a monster , the third and final card is an impact monster!! I'll impact call!! By paying 3 gauge I'll transform balle Solei Future into an impact monster!!! He's size 3 , power of 10000, defence of 10000 and a critical of 3! When this card enters the field by the effect of "sun deity's Choice" and link attacks with a sun dragon item, for this turn its power and critical become infinite and if I have an item with release condition this card's attack can't be nullified! Plus style of impact gets to attack again during my final phase!! Style of impact and eternal Bal blaster will finish the game!!!!

Ion: winner is zero ozora! Even with a dragon world deck he was still able to pull out a victory!
Zero: that's how I get things done!

Timeskip back at Yuga and zero's house.

Yuga: congratulations bro! On your first win with dragon world!
Zero: thanks! But if it wasn't for getting bal in that pack, I wouldn't of played dragon world! Thanks bal for being there for me!
Bal: that's no problem, bal! I was glad that I could help, bal!

Next time: katana world showdown! Buddy...........Fight!!!!!