chapter 8 (the cursed puzzle Vs the crystal hero!)

The next day

Third POV.

Ion: it's time for the next match of the ABC cup between the crystal hero zero ozora and the cursed king light kurozu!

Zero (thoughts): so this is light kurozu? Not much of a Push over, let's hope he gives me a good fight!

Light: time to complete the cursed puzzle! Luminze! The curse control!
Zero: the justice hunters trying to make a name for themselves!!! Luminze!!!! Lone justice!!!

Ion: buddy........ Fight!

Zero and Light: raise the flag!!!
Light: I am fighting for darkness dragon world!!!
Zero: I am fighting for hero world!!
Light: black dragon knight Gael!
Zero: shadow hero Weiss!

Ion: light has the first move

Turn 1 (light's turn)

Light: I'll draw then I'll charge and draw! First I'll set sentence of cursed!

A puzzle appears in front of zero's flag.

Zero: what the hell!?
Light: that's your puzzle. I am going to be using different effects to put cards under your flag, once 15 cards go under, I win the game! Next I will equip geilblade! Then I'll buddy call geil to the center! And I will end my turn!
Zero: that's it?
Light: yep.

Ion: now it's zero's turn

Turn 2 (zero's turn)

Light: just before you start your turn, sentence of cursed effect activates! The top card of your deck goes under your flag!

Puzzle count: 1/15

Zero: I draw then I'll charge and draw! Okay I will buddy call shadow hero Weiss to the right and I'll call uniform warrior of darkness garter frill! And I'll equip shadow requiem! First garter frill attack geil!
Light: geil's effect! When he gets destroyed by Paying 1 life point and geil goes to my hand!
Zero: garter frill's effect activates she returns to my hand! now, Weiss attack the fighter! Then his effect returns himself to my hand! Now I will attack using shadow requiem!!
Light:arhhhhh: I still have 5 life left! I will beat you on your next turn!
Zero: there won't be another turn! I cast hyper energy to increase my gauge by 4! Since I have no monsters on my field and I have an item equipped! I declare final phase! I cast! Infinity death crest!!!

Current Life
Light 0
Zero 11

Ion: winner is zero ozora! The crystal hero does it again!
Zero: that's how I get things done!

Timeskip to later that day

Zero: light! Wait up!
Light: zero? What do you want?
Zero: I never got to tell you that was a fun game! Thanks man!
Light: don't sweat it! See ya!

Next time: the semi finals of the ABC cup have arrived! Buddy........Fight!!!!