Insert 1:

The door opened and I looked up and found my older brother walking in looking grim.
Me: What up?
Sipho: well dad wants to see you
Me: And you know why?
Sipho: am not saying anything bro
Me: I thought mom said your loyalty is to me!
Sipho: I knew dad long before I knew you and plus its best you find out from dad not me.
Me: give me a hint.
Sipho: Salizwa!!
I knew when he calls me by that name the conversation is over. So I got up from my chair and walked with him tagging along to my dad office. The minute I got in he closed the windows to dark and the steel widows rolled out. He usually does this when he knows Ill go ballistic and my powers over takes. Last time I changed into a full wolf something we never knew I had in me. Just than mom emerged from the joining room and she looked frightful with grandma and Aunty Jayla. This is going to be huge for dad to bring all the supernaturals just than Avery walked in with Dion looking like a statue. What have they done now that might made me go crazy. I knew i was the most powerful supernatural in the world and immortal but i will never hurt them, they my family.
Me: dad
Dad: well now that the family is here we will like to talk to you about something. He walked to me holding an envelope.
Mom: Its your birthday in two days and we though it best to give you your gift today.
Dad handed me the envelope . I looked around the silent room tore the envelope and looked in and the first words were Marriage certificate. I looked at it it and saw my name and Lisabella lisakhanya Johnson. They have to be kidding me. Did mom and dad got me married without my consent? Are they for real?

Lisabella
I looked at them and looked at the piece of paper Lizwe Salizwa Musk. That my husband. What is my dad thinking?
Me: I want a divorce
Mr khumalo: That not an option for you
Me: what you mean?People get divorced all the time.
Mr Khumalo: not you
Me: an annulment
Mr khumalo: You married and that it. They here to take you to Johannesburg. Now that I didn't expect. Now its makes my load a whole lot less. Ill leave with them but run away in the process. 10 thousand is enough for me to live by in one month in the city. Than come January ill be in school.
AuntyT: she just a child. Am her guardian and what you two did is wrong
Mr khumalo: you her foster guardian and that besides the point her father signed on this and that it. Now Please pack your essential and Ill wait here.
Miss Ncindi: Ill help you. My aunt jumped off the chair. I knew she never wanted them to see where  going to pack.
AuntyT: Ill help
Mr Khumalo: You have some papers to sign. I got up with my envelope and marriage certificate and walked out the house with Miss Ncindi following me in silence. i got in a packed a few things that I had with fitted in one bag and all my important documents and if cause the money. When done I turned found Miss Ncindi in tears.
Me: Uhmmm
Miss Ncindi:Am sorry
Me: that what happens when you have no parents. She helped me carry the bags and we bumped into luvuyo crying.
Luvuyo: Take me with you
Me: I can't but I promise you will visit me when school closed.
Luvuyo: they closed now
Me: next time. She hugged me like her life depended on it. We walked in the house and found my aunt crying and i was confused.
Mr khumalo: I just showed your aunt a contract that says if you we're mistreated in her care she loses it all. The house, car and money. Now ill ask you. Were you mistreated? I looked at my aunt. What the point she already hated me so I don't want to fuel her hate.
Me: No. she can have it. I heard Miss Ncindi inhale sharply and i looked at her shake my head no.
Mr khumalo: okay if you say so. He signed something and my aunt sat there shocked. I opened the door and went and stood outside waiting for them to finish up.

Lizwe
Me: Are you guys kidding me right now?
Mom: No, normal people get married and start a family. I laughed at her so loud and she looked hurt but I didn't care right now I was angry.
Me: Mom am not normal. I don't know how many times I must tell you that. We are not normal.
Mom: You human
Me: an immortal human. People like me are not meant to be happy or even have a life
Mom: that not true, I found happiness with your father.
Me: not everyone is born to be lucky like you two. If you want a daughter you could have just made one. I felt a fast hot slap on my cheek from my father and everyone was so shocked. I was so shocked my father have never laid a hand on me ever.
Dad: You angry i get it but not in my presence ill allow you to speak to my wife like that. Now sit down and let talk like adults
Me: You did what you did dad. If you wanted us to talk about things you would have asked me but no you married me off. I closed my eyes and teleported to my bedroom at home. I locked it and sat there with the marriage certificate on hand. Yes I always wanted what they had growing up in a  loving home was amazing and knowing my dad adored my mom kind of made things magical. But for me I knew I wasn't going to go that lane. I wasn't going to put another soul through my turmoil and insecurities. I changed into track pants and a black vest. I looked at the certificate again. Lisabella. What an unusual name...

Lisabella
It was my first time in a plane and I must say it was the most amazing 1 hour ever. The pilot was kind enough to walk me through the driving process. We got there and i was nervous as we walked to a series of black cars. I was still in my leggings and top and sandals. I looked at the classy Miss Ncindi.
Me: Sorry
Miss Ncindi: Please call me Moume.
Me: Mpume, am sorry to ask but where can I stop to freshen up?
Mpume: we can go to my apartment.
Me: will we pass a mall or a store?
Mpume: Yes. She directed the driver.

Kamo
I did finishing touches on the table when Siyabonga walked in.
Me: They not here yet.
Siyabonga: The driver reported they left the airport it might be traffic
Me: am so nervous and Lizwe is not out of his room yet
Siyabonga: I feel bad for slapping him
Me: He had the right to be angry
Siyabonga: but not the right to disrespect you. Just than Sipho walked in frustrated and his horns out.
Me: You need to control your moods honey, you know if you angry or irritated they show
Sipho: Am just nervous
Me: I know, now close your eyes and breathe.he did as I told him and slowly they went in.
Me: you see
Sipho: I wouldn't want my new sister to see me like this.
Me: she will like you horns or no horns
Sipho: how can you be so sure
Me: Your father has never led me wrong. Trust him.

Lisabella
I looked myself in the mirror. I was now wearing a long sleeve black dress and a blue head wrap that I brought to hide my afro and blue sandals and of cause the diamond earrings.
Mpume: You look lovely
Me: Thank you. I feel nervous though. I don't know what to expect.
Mpume: They are a lovely family that much I can promise you
Me: let me go. I took the plastic that now have my old clothes and left with the driver and my nerves.