Insert 3:

Lisabella
I finished helping Mrs Musk clean up and when we were done we I turned to find lizwe standing there looking at us with a smile.
Mrs Musk: we coming with desert go wait for us in the lounge. He nodded without a word and left.
Mrs Musk: I need you to understand something. As much as I love my sons to death but am your mother too. Come to me for anything. Am never going to treat you like an outsider. You home now. I smiled with tears in my eyes.
Me: Am scared.
I have no idea where that confession came from but it slipped out of my mouth.
She gave me the warmest smile.
Mrs Musk: being scared means you care enough to worry about it. Ill always be here. Am not going to lie to you and say it going to be easy but its will work itself out.
I smiled feeling a little better as we walked with a tray of desert. We found the guys by the fire place have a strong beverage.
Mr Musk: Thank you. He smiled while I handed him his dish. I sat on the single couch and Lizwe sat on the side of the couch while sipho sat with his feet on the couch.
Mrs Musk: We going out tomorrow. The right wing is going to be yours so we going to pick things and see an interior decorator to help with it.
Lizwe: Thank you.
Mr Musk: Pleasure.
Sipho: Do you know how to drive?
Me: Oh I have the theory of it.
Sipho: Ill teach you
Lizwe: That my job
Sipho: oh no,if you teach her it will be one more bad driver in the world and we need less of those.
Me: uhm.
I than kept quiet, maybe its not the time to voice out my dreams
Lizwe: What is it?
Me: nothing. He looked at me and I looked away.
Sipho: I think ill go to bed.
God bless Sipho heart. I knew what he was trying to do. The Musk slowly got up hugging me saying good night. I was now left alone with Lizwe.

Kamo
Call us eavesdroppers but we really want this to work so yes I casted a channel to hear what she wanted to say and we were all in the library listening in.
Sipho: when I get married am not going to stay here. Dad laughed as mom shushed me.

Lizwe
I finished up my dessert and watched her finish up hers than i picked her up while she squealed in delight and sat on the sofa and had her sit on top of me and we had direct eye contact. Remind me to thank my parents for this. I never knew I need a person until now.
Me: Now talk to me.
Lisa: Its nothing
Me: I know we just meet and we sorting out things between us but am your husband. And you need to talk to me.
Lisa: I wanted to study next year
Me: what stopping you now? She looked up with tears in her eyes and I swear my heart tied up in knots.
Lisa: You don't  mind?
Me: why should i?
Lisa: I don't know. I just figured you might object to it.
Me: well am not. What you want to study? She wiped away her tears.
Lisa: Biological researching. Want to be a Cyto technologist.
Me: will go look for a school in January for now focus in making those 15 rooms into a home and try to enjoy your December and let the family spoil you. She nodded like a baby and I looked at her for a second then i lowered my lips to hers and slowly kissed her with sparks flying. It was everything I pictured. I moved my lips from her and looked at her. She looked down and I placed my fingers underneath her chin to look up at me.
Me: You okay?
Lisa: Yes
Me: Than why you have tears in your eyes? She swallowed hard and blinked letting one slip down her cheek and I wiped it away
Lisa: am afraid Ill wake up and learn that all this is a dream.
Me: want me to pinch you? She smiled and somehow seeing her smile meant a lot to me.
Me: Or we can sit her all night to make this last longer.
She nodded and I snuggled her closer to me and we spoke about everything and anything until she dozed off and I picked her up and walked to my room with her in my hands. I put her in bed and kissed her forehead.
Me: I know you dead asleep but I just want you to know am a warlock and an uncontrollably in love with.
That felt much better and I felt much lighter. I tucked her in and i went to the other side and got in and slept peacefully for the first time ever.

Joshua
I looked at my wife crying by the corner.
Me: I don't understand
Jocelyn: we needed the money
Me: and you thought the best way to do it is to sell out our son? Those people took him in. Raised him as they own you have seen how close she is with him and you thought the best thank you, you could give them is to sell our son out? What kind of a mother are you? I took a back pack and stuffed some clothes in them.
Joycelyn: what are you doing?
Me: being a father to him. Yes am late but Ill warn them about the vampires that You sold him too and the researchers. When I come back I want you gone from my house!! I took the envelope with that money and left while she cried at the top of her lungs. I left and never looked back.