Insert 4:

Lisabella
I woke up to feeling hands around me and I smiled and snuggled closer to him. So it really wasn't a dream. I stayed like that for sometime.
Lizwe: You up?
He spoke from behind me sending thrills  Down my spine.
Me: yes
Lizwe: slept good?
Me: yes
Lizwe: want to turn around.
I kept quiet for a while and turned around and looked at him. He looked more handsome, how is that even possible. He smiled and I swear I melted.
Lizwe: am not going to see you much today
Me:why?
Lizwe: You going shopping with mom.
Me:is that a bad thing?
Lizwe: let me know when you come back.
He smiled and looked at me.

Lizwe
Waking up to the one you love. This is one of the most amazing feeling ever. We were quiet for awhile looking at each other.
Me: What are you thinking
Lisa: Nothing
Me: Remember I said we talk things through.
Lisa: I was wondering how my dad knew your family? How he came up with this idea? And mostly how he got my mom to agree.
I looked at her for sometime.
Me: tell me about life after your parents death.
Her eyes immediately got full of tears.
Lisa: It was hard. She wiped away the tears and I snuggled her closer.
Lisa: He left me with his sister. I never knew mom side of the family so when they died I knew my aunt alone and dad left me with her. Worse thing he could ever do.
Me: why?
She took a deep breath.
Lisa: my aunt is money driven not really a nice person. I think she took care of me because of the money she will receive.
Me: am confused
Lisa: can we talk about this some other day pleas.
I looked at her and I saw pain in her eyes and nodded.
Me: hungry yet?
Lisa: Not really
Me: well am hungry. How about we take a shower than go eat.
Lisa: Together?
The shock in her eyes was too adorable.
Me: Married people shower together.
Lisa: Really?
Me: Yep.
Lisa: you going to see me naked?
Me: Unless you bath with your clothes on.
She laughed nervous as I got out of bed and I saw the shock in her eyes and where she was looking.
My morning wood. I felt heat go up my face in embarrassment.
Me: Sorry about that. I quickly range to the bathroom took a pee and washed my hands as it slowly wet down. I got back found the bed already made and she was looking at the pictures in one wall. I found her looking at a picture were I had my wings in full force big and strong and black and Sipho in his full face with horns. She slowly took the picture and stared at it for sometime and looked at me.
Lisa: You two are close.
Me: Yes, his my best friend.
Lisa: Did your mom seriously made you guys dress up for Halloween.
Me: Why you say so?
She laughed and pointed at my wings.
Lisa: you have angel wings and your brother have horns. I can pretty much say the theme was Lucifer and Abraham here.
Me: you know you bible
Lisa: you'll look nice
Me: Thanks. She placed the picture and moved then one more picture caught her eye. It was when I was 7 and hovering over Sipho will he was struggling to catch me.
Lisa: Is that you. She pointed at me.
Me: Yep
She got closer to the picture evaluating it.
Lisa: looks like you flying. Nice capture. She placed it back and turned to look at me and I brushed my face.
Lisa: Are you okay? Did I say something?
Me: oh no no... How about that shower. She blushed.
Lisa: Iv never bathed with a man in my life.
Me: Am glad to hear that. Come. I promise to behave..