Insert 23:

Lizwe
Mom has been in our bedroom with Lisa for sometime now and dad been standing guard not allowing me in. Sipho been in and out of that room helping but yet not allowing me in.

Lisa
I woke up feeling much better and looked around.
Mom: Hi
Me: hey,
Mom: His outside, thought you will want some room.
Me: Thanks. His going to kill me.
Mom: not when you carrying two sets of Quintuplet. I looked at her shocked.
Me: 10 kids?we saw 8
Mom: the other two were hiding
Me: oh my gosh!!! 10??? 8 was a lot and now 10.
She smiled at me.
Mom: We will be fine.
Me: we have researchers after us and once they find out am pregnant more trouble will follow.
Mom: hey calm down.
I felt myself panic and I heard the door open andI looked up to find Lizwe standing there looking at me.
Lizwe: You been in here for an hour
Mom: she needed rest and your pacing wasnt helping
Lizwe: is she fine?
Mom: yes, the kids combined power helped her kick it off
I looked down to my tummy when she said that.
Mom: let us leave you two.

Sipho
My phone vibrated and it was a Video and I clicked on it and watched as Nokuthula and a doctor was running tests on a Varko vampire who died. When I was done a text came through
" you like them with skeletons in they closet" than a picture of Nokuthula and Thenjiwe popped up of Nokuthula in a lab coat and Thenjiwe in her casual clothes having coffee. I felt myself get furious and walked to the lounge. Grabbed her out to the patio.
Me: You played me
Nokuthula: with what?
Me: how can I be so stupid? I looked at her with eyes blazing.

Nokuthula
I watched in fear as the man who was slowly capturing my heart was a monster.

Thenjiwe
We watched via satellite as the two fought. The doctor somehow hacked the satellite saw one of the girls who works for him in the video at the Musk homes than sent videos of me and the girl. She really didn't deserve it and she and I were not plotting anything, she was just friendly towards me when I was here.
Doctor: Step one complete. See you are coming in handy!! He laughed his evil laugh.

Sipho
Me: are you feeding them information,are you they inside job? First they sendThenjiwe and now you?
Nokuthula: I really don't know what you on about. I threw my phone at her and she watched.
Nokuthula: so? This is my boss.
I felt myself losing it and I looked at her.

Nokuthula
In all my life iv never seen someone look at me like that. So much coldness.
Sipho: I want you to leave
Me: To where? What have I done wrong?
Sipho: are you fucking kidding me?
Me: No sipho, you been huffing and puffing the last 30 minute and am not getting it. I told you I worked there and I told you what was they plan and why I came to warn you after iv learnt who you are. Not once have I lied to you or have an agenda.
Sipho: The girl you with?
Me: Some girl that the doctor had business with, iv never asked.
Sipho: You lying. He used her and when her advances were not working they sent you. I want you out of her. I looked at him shocked and confused as to where his getting this from.
Me: Sipho.... he held me roughly and had fire in his eyes.
Sipho: Did you inject Lisa? The room went quiet.
Sipho: where were you when we were attacked? What your game plan? What your mission??? As he rattled this questions forcibly bringing me closer to him,i realised how my presence and timing was all out. These video are making him question my me. Just than Mr Musk came out of the house aimed his gun to the sky and took a shot and we watched as a drone fell from the sky.
Mr Musk: both you you get in and Sipho leave her alone.... he spoke with a cool calm voice and I felt myself shiver. If I run will I make it home??
Mr Musk: Don't even think about it!!!....