Insert 17:

Lizwe
I saw my mom running in our house worried. She came to me and closed her eyes and the minute she disconnected us my wounds started healing.
Mom: Your dad in the lounge with Dion and Avery. The pack is on they way. I looked at Lisa who just went mute and had big eyes.
Me: look at me
She turned and looked at me.
Me: You need to stay with mom okay!! She nodded and I opened the last drawer in the kitchen and took out a gun and let

Lisa
I turned to my mother in law.
Me: We got to do something
She looked at me for a second then looked at the door and I knew she wouldn't let anything happen to her kids.
Mom: I need to protect you too.
Me: Hey I can be of help,
Mom: of anything happens to you Lizwe will never forgive me.
Me: nothing going to happen to us. Now come around this side and let go see what happening. I walked around got my sneakers and walked out the door. I looked behind to find my mom in law holding a gun. Why she needs it since she is a fairy is beyond me.

Lizwe I ran our dodging bullets from everywhere to my father who was ripping necks like no one business. When I got to him I found Sipho down and I ran to him flapping my wings and throwing everything everywhere. Once I had him I dug out the bullets from him and took out the tiny bottle mom always gave me to have around and gave him a sip. He looked up to me with pained eyes.
Sipho: They bullets are lazed with something.
Me: I know dad signalled for me not to be hit.
Sipho: Its the researchers again and this time they prepared
Me: Mom and Lisa are inside. You need to go in.
Sipho: but..
Me: You been hit with something we don't know in your system and we dont know what else might be happening in there. Go to mom and stay there
Sipho: But
Me: No buts... remember the deal?
Sipho: yes
Me: Good. I take of you in times like this and you take of me in my times of need.
Sipho: I know
Me: Good. Now go ill cover you.
I turned to look at the million people coming out and helicopter dropping people like flies.

Sipho
I ran into the house and literally looked everywhere and didn't find them.
Lizwe going to kill me. I switched on the watch intercom to speak to him. When he gave me this watch i was like" what the hell his doing" but here I am.
Me: Bro
Lizwe: You messing with my concentration
Me: They not here
Lizwe: Who
Me: Mom and Lisa.
Lizwe: Check my house
Me: That were Am at right now
Lizwe: Find them. He disconnected and I walked out the door from they lounge and found a trail of dead bodies and followed them and felt some movements in the bushes. I quickly moved around the fountain and stood there. And Just then I watched as a figure in full black moved out. I got my horns out and jumped on him only to feel boobs. I rolled her on the floor and looked in to the most beautiful eyes iv ever seen in my whole life.
Her: Please don't hurt me.
Me: Who are you and what are you doing here??? She started a few times and then just fainted. I carried her into the tool shed that the Gardner usually use  and I walked in and found Lisa with a gun in her hands and mom with a ball of fire. I smiled looking at them.
Mom: Oh God its you, she had tears in her eyes
Lisa: Who you holding??.....