Insert 15:

Lisa
I slowly moved the girl to her chair and then tied her to the chair. I really don't know how i did that. Sipho moved the desk and we both looked at her.
Me: Am sorry
Sipho: She attacked you first remember!!! You didn't even say anything apart hi and she jumped on you like a rabbit.
Me: How did you meet her?
Sipho: she came to me when I was searching for books and we clicked.
Me: hmmm
Sipho: What are you thinking
Me: Nothing. Then her cellphone rang.
Sipho: Answer it
Me: Why me?
Sipho: you have a woman voice. It rang until it stopped and a few seconds later a message came through. I took her finger and scanned it to open:

Have you collected enough intel the crew is getting uneasy? Call me asap!!!

Iv never seen Sipho so angry. His horns popped up out of nowhere.
Me: Calm down
Sipho: She was using me.
Me: you don't know that.
Sipho: read the message again.
Just then she came through and looked at me with so much fear in her eyes. I never made anyone fear me in my life and yet here we are.
Me: hi
Thenjiwe: Hi
Me: You attacked me and am not understanding why? She looked at me confused.
Thenjiwe: How do you know her? He asked Sipho not looking my way.
Sipho: We ask questions and you answer. She broke down crying. Sipho and I looked at each other confused.
Me: You need to calm down and talk to us. She tried to control her crying but it was difficult.
Me: How can we help if you don't speak to us?
Sipho: Come let go. He looked really pissed. I pulled a chair and sat in front of her
Me: come on
Thenjiwe: People like you kill people like me
Me:like me? That took me back.
Thenjiwe: Yes like you.
Me: And how am I?
Thenjiwe: don't play dumb with me I can see the glow!!!
Me: lady you speaking in riddles not making sense at all. Now let start from the beginning and be slow. Why did you attack me?
Thenjiwe: You were going to kill me.
Me: I don't know you, how am I going to kill you?
Thenjiwe:That what your kind do
Me: And what is my kind?
Thenjiwe: Archangels? Helpers that are trying to put some sort of balance after Lucifer big betrayal.
Me: Woooooah am not that.
Thenjiwe: You have the glow.
Me: Am just a regular person. In a split second she changed and lord I saw the most horrifying face ever.
Sipho: What the fuck?
Thenjiwe: You both saw that?
Me: were we not suppose to see that?
Thenjiwe: Normal people don't. I know his a varko so if you not an archangel what are you?
Sipho: The crew?
She looked down.
Me: We saw your text with them.
Thenjiwe: After I meet Sipho they offered me money to record our conversations.
Sipho: and you said yes?
Thenjiwe: I needed it.
Sipho: You couldn't talk to me? I thought you and I had something.
Thenjiwe: We do
Sipho laughed.
Sipho: You just attacked my sister, than I find out you can change to a skeleton and now you say you been helping the crew spy on my family.
Thenjiwe: I love you
Sipho: People you love you don't treat them like how you have treated me. You thrown my family into a den and you did that for money??
Thenjiwe: I needed the money
Sipho: I have money, you could have told me and I would have given you that what couples do for each other or am I wrong in thinking that?
Thenjiwe: Am sorry
Sipho: to late now you never even told me what you are. She looked down.
Thenjiwe: you don't date my kind. She spoke with tears in her eyes.
Me: what your kind? She looked at me.
Thenjiwe: a lot left with lucifer when he left. Am one of those. I took a step back shocked.
Me: a demon?
Sipho laughed louder.
Sipho: can my day get any worse.
Thenjiwe: I don't suck souls
Sipho: I think we need to take a break. Ill give you the money that you took from the crew and stay the fuck away from them. He left and I untied her.
Me: Do you really love him?
Thenjiwe: his the only guy in my whole life who has literally listened to me. I was normal with him. I know what I did was wrong but I had no choice.
Me: we always have a choice.
Thenjiwe: Am sorry for trying to attack you but it was more for me to run away before you return me back to hell.
Me: That not my job. But I hear you. Now how you going to handle the crew.
Thenjiwe: I really don't know what ill say. I took a piece of paper and wrote my number down.
Me: here Will talk but for now give him space for him to sort himself through this and will take it from there.
Thenjiwe: Why you so kind to me?
Me: one thing I know I can do is read people aura and right now it says you genuine. If you fooling me than so be it but am going with my feeling and it says you right for my brother. Just waiting for him to see it.
Thenjiwe: Thank you so much.
Me: See you. I picked up my things and left. Got to the car. Sipho was quiet so I kept quiet too.
Sipho: she lied
Me: Not really, she did the same you did to me. You should be understanding and know where she coming from.
That got him quiet.

Lizwe
Mpume walked in looking like she just seen a ghost.
Me: what up?
Mpume: Lindiwe.... she didn't finish her sentence and she walked in. I smiled at her and nodded for her to go. She left and I looked at lindiwe in her skimpy dress and heels and the longest nails and lashes.
Me: You got an appointment?
Lindiwe: you can't use me like this and throw me away just because you married. I don't mind being your side.I got up from my chair and walked to her. I touched her neck and tightly squeezed lifting her up. The shock in her face was enough.
Me: Now let me say this once and never again.come near me again nor my wife ill break your neck within seconds. Do I make myself clear? She nodded with tears rolling down her face. I let go and she started coughing.
Me: Now leave. She did so running and Mpume walked in.
Mpume: Anything you need sir?
Me: Nope, no more walk in.
Mpume: Sure thing. Just than dad walks in looking angry. Mpume left.
Dad: Did I just....
Me: not now dad, she wont be coming in again ever
Dad: good. I have the team looking for the crew. They on standby watching they every move. Looks like they have surveillance on us. You need to make sure that you have your eyes open because anything can happen anytime.
Me: cool. I looked down and dad was quiet for some time and I looked up and found him looking at me
Dad: What wrong?
Me: nothing
Dad: I know you
Me: I know you do
Dad: now talk to me. I closed my laptop and looked at dad.
Me: I think Lisa is pregnant. In all my life iv never seen my dad so happy.
Dad: am going to be a grandfather. Wow.
Me: I think so
Dad: Than what wrong
Me: I saw mom struggling with raising us and the fear she always had for our safety. Now the crew and her powers. I have fears. My dad laughed lightly and looked at me with the most loving eyes ever.
Dad: a child is a gift. You have the best supporting structure ever and  that child will be the most loved kid ever irregardless of him or her having powers or not. We protect our own come high or low.
Me: I know am nervous
Dad: That a sign that you going to be the best dad ever. I smiled at him.
Me: Now We wait for her to see.
Dad laughed.
Dad: your mom found out about you when you gave her a kick after her mom told her a million times and she said she ain't feeling anything. I smiled.
Me: Thank you for always being a constant in our life.
Dad: That what fathers do and thank you for being the best kid a father can ask for.
Me: did you just call me a kid?
Dad: kanti awusiye yini??
We laughed.....