Insert 20

Sipho
I walked in my brother house found Nokuthula having tea and she smiled when looking at me.
Me: Hi
Nokuthula: Hi
Me: slept well? She nodded and I did the same. There was an awkward silence for some time.
Me: Am sorry about last night
Nokuthula: Its okay.
Me: I can drive you home if you like?
She looked around and nodded.
Nokuthula: let me get my bag.

Nokuthula
I walked to the room that I was sleeping at took out a paper and bed and wrote a note and left it by the side of the table. Took my small bag and walked put to Sipho.

Sipho
We walked out to the car and she got in. I activated my watch as a precaution and also took the bullet proof car. We drove out to her place in silence. I had no words to say to her and she made me so nervous.
Nokuthula: Your family is very protective of each other
Me: Yeah
Nokuthula : its nice and congratulations on being an uncle. I looked at her and figured Lisa now knows.
Me: Thank you. I drove into the complex. I parked by the parking.
Nokuthula: am on house 12D. I nodded.
Me:look I know we meet on questionable circumstances but when You free we can meet for breakfast lunch or dinner.
Nokuthula: You can come in now and have some breakfast if you like. I looked at her smiled nervously and nodded.

Kamo
I woke up to a buzzing sound and I knew I was in a version as I saw troops of vampires walking. And just that I saw his mom amongst those marching, hand cuffed and bleeding on the edge of losing her life.i knew that the Crew and Community were closer to taking Sipho. I woke up panting with Lizwe and his dad looking at me with worried eyes.
Me: Its about to happen. The biggest war amongst us supernaturals is about to take place.
Siyabonga: What did you see
Me: They after him. Sipho is the only Varko of his kind living and they want him dead before he reproduces.
Lizwe: He could be reproducing now
Me: where is he?...

Sipho
She was really a smart calm person and I liked that about her. I helped her clean the dishes and when we were done. I stood next to the door ready to leave.
Me: I hope to see you sometime.
Nokuthula: Ill love to see you too.
I kissed her forehead and I really don't know what pulled me but I was all over her undressing her throwing her clothes everywhere as she directed us to the bedroom.

Nokuthula
In all my life iv never felt like this for a person. In less then a minute he had all my clothes ripped off me and we were both naked. My body was boiling hot and i felt him pick me up and push me against the wall as he roughly went in. And lord iv never been fucked like this in my life. He made me come a million times as he ravished me and when he was near I cling on for dear life as he went deeper and faster and we both exploded into a million pieces and threw us on the bed as we caught our breath.
Me: Wow
Sipho: sorry
Me: No need to apologise. I opened up the drawer next to me took out a little pouch of blood. I know that the kind of thirst I have only blood can quench.
Sipho looked at me.
Me: Animal blood. I drank and passed to him as he had some and snuggled closer as his phone rang. I passed it to him seeing it not a saved number.
Sipho: Hi
Voice: Its me. He slowly lets goes of me and sits up.
Sipho: What is it?
Voice: You never called since that day.
Sipho: Look, i cant talk right now.
Voice: Sipho
Sipho: ill be in touch later.

Thenjiwe
They were tracking our call and I didn't know how to warn him.

Sipho
Thenjiwe: Remember the first time we meet and you had the spy code book?
I was confused because I didn't have the spy code book. We spoke about it on our second date. And then it clicked.
Me: its been nice. Bye. I quickly hang up.
Me: Get dress and pack a bag
Nokuthula: Why
Me: Just do it. She did as I asked and I left my phone on the bedside table and rushed her to the car. I drove like a maniac back home with her silent. Just then my brother called. I knew mom has connected us again and he senses trouble.
Lizwe: You driving at 185
Me: Yep
Lizwe: i have the drones following you and armed just incase you run into trouble. Did you take the girl with you
Me: Yep
Lizwe: Cool. Ill let mom and Lisa know she coming . Is she okay?
Me: been quiet ever since we left her place

Nokuthula
I kept quiet as they spoke about me as if am not there. What have I gotten myself into.

Lizwe
Me: well, drive safe. We tracking you guys, you should be home in 10 minute
Sipho: cool. I felt that he was calm and cold.
Me: Hey. We got this.
Sipho: Will see you when I get there
Me: Tiger tiger
Sipho: Tiger tiger
I hung up. Lisa looked at me confused.
Lisa: Tiger tiger?
I smiled

Lisa
I watched him blush and looked at him curious.
Lizwe: You not going to let it go
Me: Nope, not with you grinning like a child.
Lizwe: fine. Its I love you. We started it when we was in school and didn't want other kids to label us gay. We already did so much together and people never understood how we were so connected. So we invented a code to say I love you when we part and Tiger tiger is what we came up with. I blinked tears. That was so sweet.
Me: You guys are too sweet
Lizwe: Whatever. We having a full house later on. You mom and aunt are on they way. Am not even going to suggest that you go stay with my grandma because you won't.
Me: You figured.
Lizwe: Mom going to link you to her so that if anything wrong she helps you heal fast.
Me: Oh
Lizwe: you good? Before he finished i rushed to the bathroom to vomit. When done i looked at him.
Me: can mom take away the vomiting?
Lizwe: it will be over soon. The house was pilling up with packs from different families. When the Alpha calls everyone turns up. I was in my room with Nokuthula who we kind of connected with and were close. She adopted the role of being my helper. I don't know why but today I felt every bit pregnant. I was vomiting all that I ate. I was weak and being in bed was the only option.
Nokuthula: we had sex.
She blurted it out and I looked at her blushing.
Me: With who? I asked being dumb

Sipho
I was bring up the water mom made for Lisa and the door was half open and I entered before i turned the corner to the I watched as Nokuthula blurted out our sex life
Nokuthula: Your brother
Lisa:Ewww his my brother. Please don't tell me.
Nokuthula: He was nice, full and thick and lord he knows how to use it
Lisa:Nokuthula stop
Nokuthula: Even right now I can feel where he was.
Lisa:I know that feeling girl. When he goes deeper as if he wants to leave himself there
Nokuthula laughed all excited.
Nokuthula: I know it too soon to tell but his the one. Iv never connected with a person like this in my life.
Lisa looked at her.
Lisa: Am going to share with you the easiest way to keep him forever yours.
Nokuthula: What that?
Lisa: Love him like you have never loved before. Accept him with his horns and moods. But mostly never come between him and his brother. Trust me I know. Sometimes the bond they have might get on your nerves but never let it bother you.
Nokuthula: Is it that bad?
Lisa laughed.
Lisa: Once we were watching a movie and it was really nice next thing lizwe busy texting and am asking him wassup? His like " I asked Sipho to watch the same movie we talking about it" i got so angry at him. Like dude we being romantic here and you busy with your brother who you spend you whole day with at work.
Nokuthula laughed.
Lisa: I love Sipho. His a nice guy, at least now you here maybe the focus will shift.
Nokuthula: Do you think he cares about me?
Lisa: Why else did he bring you here??  They kept quiet for a while.
Nokuthula: But the love making... she vibrated and Lisa laughed so hard. I walked in while they were laughing.
Me: Ladies. Lisa looked at me ripped again with Nokuthula giving her an elbow. I pretended like nothing happened.
Me: Glad you guys having fun
Lisa: we are.
Me: Mom says this will help. I gave her and she drank it all.
Me: Feeling better? Just like that she started vomiting blood and I heard Nokuthula scream as I help Lisa.
Me: Go call for help. She nodded jumping out of the bed like a cheetah
I helped her vomit  and with each she was gasping for air.
Lisa: I can't breathe.
Me: Stay with me please...