Insert 16:

Lizwe
I walked in home and found Mom sitting alone at the lounge. I know it was way past dinner and dad was having a late meeting.
Me: What up?
She smiled like she hasn't seen me in years.
Mom: Thank you
Me: for?
Mom: making me a grandmother. Am so excited. I looked around for Lisa and looked at mom.
Me:mom it not verified yet
Mom: I know she doesn't know but am so excited.
Me: keep it to yourself for now. I want her to find out herself.
Mom: Ill try
Me: No trying. Please.
Mom: okay, ill shut up.
Me: good, where Sipho?
Mom: His not himself today and am not sure why?
Me: Let me check in on him. I kissed her forehead and went to his room and knocked. He opened the door and found him drunk.
Me: What did she do?
Sipho: how you know its a woman problem?
Me: you drinking with mom downstairs!!
Sipho: I had the sage on so she cant spy on me.
Me: so you think, what eating you?

Sipho
I told him everything and when done I looked at him for advice.
Lizwe: I would have done the same, actually i did the same as her to Lisa
I looked at him confused.
Lizwe: I know you feel like you can't trust her and all but there really nothing that you can do. She did what she did because she thought it was best. Now you give her room to try and fix it.
Me: are you hearing yourself?
Lizwe: Iv known you for like forever and in all my life you have never spoken about a girl the way you spoke of her. Yes she made a mistake but she was scared. I kept quiet for awhile and looked at him.
Me: Did you bring ice cream with you.
Lizwe: why? He looked at me confused.
Me: I watched your wife finisha whole tub of ice cream earlier on in one go.
Lizwe: Ill go buy get some from mom fridge. Thanks
Me: Is she pregnant? I watched my brother face glow.
Lizwe: she don't know yet
Me: how can she not know when all she does is eat!!
Lizwe: Well you know how these things go
Me: am not sleeping in tonight  am going to Thenjiwe
Lizwe: Check in when you get there if in 2 hours you dont ill assume it as a threat. Remember the crew is here.
Me: I got it.

Lisa
I sat on the counter as I looked out the kitchen window and ate the grilled chicken I made. Iv been eating a lot these days but not gaining. I heard the door and after a while he came in holding the crushed cookies ice cream. I swear this man is everything I need. He placed it next to me and sat in between my legs. He looked tired.
Me: Tough day?
Lizwe: Yeah. I opened up the tub and started eating.
Me: want to talk about it?
Lizwe: not really.
Me: Well I had wings today. I quickly looked side to side to see if there anything I will break then open them. I saw his face light up.
Lizwe: They look beautiful.
Me: I know hey. I called them in and continued with my Ice cream.

Lizwe
I watched as she was about to finish the whole tub.
Lisa: What you looking at?
Me: Nothing let me go bath then We can watch a movie? She nodded and Just then I felt a small tug on my. I looked at it and I saw blood oozing out of it and I knew something was wrong with Sipho.
Lisa: You bleeding
And there was a next shot of pain on my left and before I reacted I felt my panic watch vibrate.
Me: Something is wrong with Sipho and before I could finish my sentence I heard gunshot outside and our security detail team screaming.....