Insert 22:

Lisa
We drove home and Sipho braked hard. I looked up to find the road closed by people and I knew that shit is about to get real...
Sipho: shit
Lizwe: The guys are on they way iv alerted them about this.
Guard: Everything you might need is in the seat behind.
Lizwe: Babe, will need you to move a bit. I shifted as they took the seat and guns out.
Me: Guns
Lizwe: it will slow them down.
Me: who the lady? They all turned to look right in to the eyes of a woman who was tied up and had horns.
Sipho: she like me
Me: Yes
Lizwe: For now we just need to make sure that we survive this. Use me as a shield
Me: I can help.
Lizwe: Not now Lisa please. All I need from you is to stay in the car. I nodded not because i was going to do as i was told but because i didn't want him to fear that am going to do anything stupid. I watched my husband and Sipho and they guards leave the car and at the corner of my eyes i saw movement in the bushes and white flash of fair and I knew my father in law was here with his herd.

Kamo
I watched from the distance as o was working up water from the near by pond making its current stronger so that I can wash away the weak ones. Some vampires feared water and I was going to use that to my advantage. Just than when i was about to use water out of nowhere i watched in speed of a lightening as lisa ran out of the car using her wings as a shield from the fire works as she covered Lizwe as he killed everything that by they way. I stood there as i watched how with one touch people were falling down to the floor with face beyond recognition. She was glowing more with each dropped body. Lizwe looked back in horror to see lisa just behind him protecting him from any attack. Within a minute there was a flock of dead bodies on the floor and there stood Lisa with her big white wings and Lizwe with his black wings. Siyabonga changed to his human form and looked at me confused at what just happened.
Me: She just killed them with one touch.
Siyabonga: I saw
Me: she glowing
Siyabonga: I can see
She slowly lowered herself standing right in front of Sipho mother.
Lisa: You are?
Her voice was so calm and angelic
Joycelyn: Am his mother. She slowly pointed at the shocked Sipho.
Sipho: its because of you that we are here today.
Joycelyn: I can explain
Sipho: Ill give you a 5 minute head start run. She turned and ran.
I watched as she slowly got back to her usual self. She held on to the car to balance her. Lizwe walked up to her.
Lizwe: I said stay in the car for godsake woman.
Lisa: Its wasn't me
Lizwe: what you mean
Lisa: Its wasnt me. Its like my body was in control of me and I had no choice but to do as it was doing.
Lizwe: What are you talking about.
Me: Its the kids. Everyone looked at me with confused faces.
Lizwe:she not even 3 months
Me: Its they power. Its running through her veins plus her power.
Lisa: Am sorr.... she fainted and i caught her and saw a syringe poking her from her neck