Insert 19:

Lizwe
I finished bathing and found her sitting on the bed having sone chocolate biscuits. I wore my sleeping pants and got in bed.
Lisa: Good night
I kept quiet. Am not sure which I was angry about? Was I angry at how Sipho was backing her up of the relationship she has with Sipho or was I angry because of the unwanted guest in here. Or was I angry at my family being a target? Which was it that made me so angry at her. I closes my eyes and I heard her finish up eating and felt her move to a comfortable position. After that it was silent. I turned around and watched her fall asleep. I kissed her forehead.
" goodnight my love" i turned and went back to sleep.

Sipho
I couldn't sleep thinking about Nokuthula. I looked at my vibrating phone and it was Thenjiwe. I just closed it and tried my best to go back to sleep.

Thenjiwe
Me: his not picking up
Doctor: He better pick up.
Me:maybe he got hurt in the attack. Maybe they confused about what you guys shot him with.
Doctor: he better picks up and you invite him over and we capture him or else you are dead
Me: I don't have to give you guys anything, i gave you back your money. They nearly killed me. If it wasn't for that lovely lady he was with I would have died. I kept quiet, I wasn't about to snitch on an archangel. Yes I was recording the conversation between me and him and the plan was if I go to Sipho play him this just maybe things might go back to normal.
Doctor: I own you. I want that red boy and I want him end of the week
Me: What are you going to do with him anyways? He flogged me one of the files he was holding.
Doctor: Why the sudden interest
Me: Am working for you remember
He looked at me for some time then walked off

Nokuthula
I woke up washed my face and heard so sound from outside my room and walked out and saw the lizwe and Sipho in the lounge talking.

Lizwe
Me: Look, i don't want you to think we don't want you to be happy but your happiness shouldn't risk our family. Its family first remember.
Sipho: You worried about a girl that doesn't even know I exist. I haven't even made my move on her.
I kept quiet and looked away then looked at him.

Sipho
Lizwe tends to over react on things but the worry on his face was too much. Sometimes he tends to forget that am older than him.
Me: Hey
I know you always got my back and thank you for that. Am okay.
Lizwe: Sho
I ruffled his hair and before we could say anything we heard some vomiting and we ran to the bathroom.

Lizwe
I watched as lisa was bent over the toilet vomiting until I couldn't take it anymore when she was done i helped her wash her face and pick her up to the lounge. She looked at me with watery eyes and out of nowhere Nokuthula came with a glass of lemon.
Nokuthula: This helps with morning sickness. She handed her the glass and Sipho and I looked at her for spilling the beans. But lisa didn't say anything drank the water and closed her eyes for a while.

Lisa
I calmed down then I heard what the young lady said. I opened my eyes wild and looked at them.
Me: Did you say morning sickness?
Nokuthula: Smiled, yes. Congratulations
Me: Congratulations?? Am not pregnant.
I looked at the confused girl. Oh lord dont make me pregnant. I jumped out of the couch and ran to the bedroom and opened a drawer and took out 3 of the sticks with Lizwe calmly looking at me. I went in the bathroom pee on them left them on the counter and paced.

Lizwe
It was my first time seeing her like this and I walked to her.
Me: hey come here. She threw herself on me and started crying.
Lisa: What we going to do? This is not the plan.
Me: look at me. She looked at me with her pink nose.
Me: We will make it our plan. You will carry our baby to full term. Give birth and love him like no other human being in the world. And Ill be right here all the way supporting you and you will still go study next year like you planned and Ill be right here supporting you.
Lisa: You promise?
Me: Have I ever broken my promises to you? She shocked her head no.
Me: Then why would I start now? I kissed her so hard and she left go. I slowly moved her to the bed and took of her dress and made love to her twice. Then snuggled her close to me with my guy still in her.
Me: I love you Lisabella. Ill always do come high or low.
Lisa: I love you more. I slowly moved as I flipped her over and went crazy on her until she had no voice when we were done I picked her up and had a nice warm bubble bath.
Me: do you want to see the tests? She nodded and I scratched my arms to the table and took all 3 positive test.
Lisa: Am going to be a mom
Me: A wonderful mother
She looked at me and kissed me as she turned and slowly inserted my guy in him and rode me slowly with so much emotions as I felt her every core and I felt myself coming closer to the edge. Trust this woman to drive me craZy....