Insert 7:

Lisa
My feet were killing me. We literally went everywhere. The best part was exquisite furniture. I went gaga in all that beautiful furniture in there.
Mom: Oh my world. You have to have this rug
Avery who I learnt was a family friend since she married to the family head of security. Oh I forgot to mention I have two personal body guards. Two!!! They literally follow me everywhere am going. Right now am looking at rugs and they looking at rugs too.
Avery: And it grey too. Lizwe favourite colour. I sat down on the couch I was exhausted.
Mom: You look exhausted.
Me: shopping is not my thing.
Mom: Iv noticed. How about we go lunch. And just then a whole van of people jumped off with cameras flashing everywhere and the guards trying to protect me from people in microphones screaming who Am I? Good thing Mom decided we go do our hair first I was in long brownish gold braids and since we went clothes shopping first I ended up changing to a white short jumpsuit and brown sandals. We almost brought the whole store from lengerie to new dresses, shoes, jeans and tops.I never knew that one can own so many clothes but here I was a happy owner of clothes that were to be delivered to the house later on. I usually buy and leave with a small nyana plastic but here I was shopping for things to be delivered. This black card that mom keeps swiping really makes things moving.
One camera guy touched me and I saw my guard going ballistic pushing him into bushes by the side of the store. Avery helped me to the car and when we got in my heart was pounding so fast. I was quiet for sometime with Mom and Avery talking frankly I didn't hear a thing until mom gave me a phone.
I placed it on my ear
" you good?" I heard his voice and my body relaxed and I was calmer and the beating of my fast went down.
Me: Yes
Lizwe: You don't sound okay, am coming home. Mom says you no longer coming here since the news is out.
Me: News?
Lizwe: We kind of celebrities
Me: You?
Lizwe: The family!
Me: Oh
Lizwe: someone from the places you have been might have leaked the news of a new face in the family and now everyone wants to know who you are?
Me: Oh
Lizwe: Am driving home
Me: Okay
Lizwe: Lisakhanya
Me: hmmmm?

Lizwe
I was panicking now, she wasn't herself and the one word answers were making me panic, i was waiting for questions.
Me: Ill see you in a few minutes okay?
Lisa: Okay
I hung up and looked at Sipho.
Me: Find out where the leak came from.
Sipho: Cool. Glad you ended things with Lindiwe
Me:Me too
Sipho: You hurt her Ill kill you
Me: I won't, she everything that I ever needed in my life. She filled that emptiness that I had.
Sipho: Look at you all grown
Me: I got her a ring
Sipho: Let me see
I took it out. My mom took a piece of her wedding ring to give to me to have it added here on the one I found in my great great grandmother things when I went to visit my grandmother.
Sipho: wow
Me: Beautiful isn't it?
Sipho: Huge ass diamond. She will love it. I showed him my left finger I had on a black wedding band that had a bit of blue that complemented her ring.
Sipho: Fast as lightening you are. You did a lot today!!
Me: couldn't have done it without your help.
Sipho: that what family for.

Lisa
We got and I excused myself and went up to lizwe room and I got there and got in bed and rolled in a  big ball.
Am I ready for this kind of life??

Kamo
I know how she was feeling so I gave her the space that she needed. 5 minute later my sons walked in. Lizwe looked around and didnt see her so he looked at me with worried eyes.
Lizwe: where she?
Me: Upstairs
He was about to go up and I stopped him.
Me: You grew up in the spotlight and its natural for you. This is all new to her plus the environment too. Bare that in mind when yourl talk okay. He nodded and rushed up.

Lizwe
I got there and her in a tiny ball in bed. I removed my shoes and got in the covers with her. I snuggled her closer to me and she allowed me. I knew she wasn't sleeping. We curled up in a ball for some time until she spoke.
Lisa: They just came out if nowhere with lights flashing everywhere.
Me: Am sorry
Lisa:Does this happen all the time?
Me: not all the time
Lisa: Like that
Me: Not all the time.
She turned and looked at me with tears her eyes.
Lisa: I thought i was being kidnapped and things were so bad. I froze. I don't think ill ever get use to this.
Me: ill always have your back. No reporter will harm you. She looked at me fore a second and I saw she did braids and lord she looked amazing. I smiled at her.
Me: You look good and she blushed.
I looked at her one more time.
Me: I.wanted to share something with you. She looked at me and I felt myself go crazy with nerves.
Me: Before I was told about you and our marriage. I was seeing someone. More like a fuck buddy.
She froze and looked at me with tears in her eyes.
Me: The minute I heard of us I ended things. Am telling you this because trust is important and I never want you to lose that on me.
A tear rolled down her eyes and she got out of bed took a small bag emptied it out on the bed.
Lisa: This is my runaway fund. If you have my back. I have yours too and I guess I wont be needing this anymore.
For the first time in my life I felt like crying. Here she was giving herself to me. I looked at her.
Me: I need you to know that am not as human as you think I am. There are mysteries about my origins and what I am but I promise you, you will never be hurt and Ill never hurt you.
She was about to say something and I stopped her.
Me: when the time right and your brain can take it, ill share.
She nodded.
The way she trusted me made me want to cry but instead I slowly walked to her. And kissed her slowly as I removed her clothes and she removed mines and I slowly placed her on the bed.

Lisa
I knew I was ready to lose my virginity to him today. He slowly placed me on the bed and my body was already feeling like a million pieces. He kissed me all over and when he went down on meI lost all my senses and exploded within minutes. He hovered over me with his guy pushing slowly my entrance he then crushed his lips on my mouth and with one push was in and the pain vibrated throughout my body. He was still as my body adjusted to him.
Lizwe: You okay.
I nodded as a tear broke free from my eye and he wiped it away than started kissing me as fire started building in me and he started moving and I swear I was like a mad woman with my moans. With each stroke he went deeper awakening my senses and making me lose my mind. I felt him grow more inside me and I felt myself squirt as he went faster as the tension grew. I heard him growl like animal as he went deeper and deeper making me weak. I felt my legs go numb as he went faster and harder and I exploded into a million pieces with my screams as he growled like an animal and I swear the whole room vibrated. After sometime he went to the side with him still in me and moved me to be on top of him still tangled. i felt him twitch a million times and within seconds he grew bigger and bigger making my breathing uneven and my body excited. I really don't know what got to me but I found myself saddling him as he went deeper in me. He had a lazy smile on his face and I blushed as he slowly moved my hips helping me with moving. He pushed harder up and I exploded in to pieces and I lost my mind as I went faster trying to catch my breath in the process as he groaned the same before howled. I knew he was near to exploding as he did a few minutes ago so i took all the energy that I had and rode him faster with him gripping into my waist and the pain and pleasure both took me to the highest climax ever and he growled so loud and the room shake with him holding me into place as we were both trying to catch our breath. I moved to the side of the bed with him holding me. He was still in me as he snuggled me from the back as we were breathing.
Lizwe: You almost killed me. He whispered in between breaths and I smiled satisfied with him and I moved as he started growing. Instead of feeling weird i somehow got excited to the adventure as he grow more and he pinned me to the bed and lifted my ass up as he was behind me. He went in once and I felt him touch everything that needed to be touched and i squirted. That drove him crazy as he went in harder and faster making me scream from the ravish attack that got me going crazy all over. I felt myself cling to the sheets and bite them as he went harder all you could hear was my groans and his and of cause ass whopping as he went harder. He went out and pushed in faster and hard and we both exploded into a million pieces as he went in hard and held me into place as the whole room shook a bit. Maybe am crazy but I swear the room was shaking.

Lizwe
Thank god the bedroom are sound proof and shock proofs after dad and mom went flying out of they room.
I sat in bed with her peacefully sleeping on me with half her body on me. For the first time ever i let go while making love and I knew I connected with her more than on body but in mind and soul. I took my phone and ordered some pizza and I knew that I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon in bed with her and some pizza and maybe a bottle of wine. Iv never felt like this in forever and as she shifted I felt my need for her grow and I slowly touched her to find her wet and ready as I slowly inserted myself in her.

Lisa
I slowly moved to find him in me growing and him kissing my neck and sucking on making me more wet.
Lizwe: You up. I giggled as I adjusted myself and he went in deeper making me scream in delight as I saddled him and he got up sucking my one breast as he played with the other one as I slowly moved making him stop doing what he was doing and look at me in shock. I stopped moving in circles as I was thinking something wrong.
Lizwe: Why you stopping?
Me: You stopped kissing me. He smiled at me and I laughed as he started kissing me and I moved in circles and I heard him growl and it vibrated from his chest. He held me tight and went deeper and we lost it as we were reaching our climax as I broke into a million pieces and I swear my cookie was on fire and I don't think ill ever be able to walk. There was a knock on the door while we were to lazy to even move.
It was Sipho laughing.
Sipho: Ill leave the wine and pizza and snacks here while you two master the courage to get to the door. He laughed out loud and I was mortified.
Sipho: Oh you owe me. I had to pay for this
Lizwe: Fuck off maan. And he laughed so loud and lizwe brought me closer to him and we dozed off....