Insert 24:

Nokuthula
I watched as Mr Musk looked at me as we were all gathered in the lounge.
Mr Musk: Now young lady you going to talk and Sipho let her finish.
Me: Yes worked with gene mutation and I didn't know about you guys till a few days ago and noI wasn't sent here to spy on you and report back.
Sipho: You and Thenjiwe?
Me: The girl was recruited a few weeks back she reported to the doctor directly and in that video I was having my lunch and she sat with me. I had no idea we being recorded unless he taped the surveillance.
Everyone looked at me.
Sipho: how can we trust you?
Mrs Musk: I believe her
Mr Musk: Young girl, if I ever find out that your intentions were or are otherwise might as well call your relatives and let them know to prepare for your burial. I nodded and he turned and left us there. Sipho stood there looking at me for awhile than left.
Mrs Musk: He will come around.
Me: I doubt. I think its best I leave
Mrs Musk: Let me tell you, i saw you carrying the most beautiful baby boy iv ever seen and guess what?
Me: What?
Mrs Musk: He had horns just like his father and beautiful birth marks and had the most adorable smile ever.
I looked at her shocked.
Me: Really?
Mrs Musk: Leave now and you wont be able to see what I have seen.

Thenjiwe
I knew i had to get myself out of this. Demons can seduce any Tom Dick and Harry.
Me: Come closer, i forgot to tell you something. He moved and I closed my eyes and turned sucking the soul out of him giving me strength to break free and snap his head. I cleared all the data he had and poured petrol all over the place and set it alight and left.

1 year later
Lisa
I woke up to lizwe side of the bed empty, it has been for the past two days since he been gone on business. I went to look in the cribs and found my kids fast asleep. The last year has been eventful but my marriage have gone stronger and more loving and full of happiness. Having 10 kids in the house was a pain but a delight too. We had 6 boys and 4 girls and I must say they really had me going crazy. I cleaned up then took a quick shower and when done went to make something for the kids and I was to go fetch them when the door rang. Figuring its my mom in law and Avery and the nannies coming to help with today. But I opened the door and had a gun pointed at me by a talk black guy.
Him: You move, i shoot, you scream, i shoot.. i nodded.
He walked in with a bunch of people and he signalled to them and I saw them one by one taking my kids bottle and going to the room we were sleeping at then coming back confused.
Him: What wrong?
Guy1: The cribs are empty. I felt my heart getting a little weak and I did my best not to cry. He looked at me.
Him: where are your kids?
Me: they slept at they grandmothers today
Him: we had the whole house surveilled and your mother in law left alone yesterday.
Me: they not in they cribs clearly they at they grandma
He stood there for awhile and signalled and just than I heard the sucking sound. I knew it was Lithemba the oldest. He makes the most noise when his sucking his pacifier.
Him: what that? Before he could say anything I watched in fear as the guys he was travelling with were dropping down like flies.
He moved towards me and had a knife on my neck with fear in his eyes and just than my mother in law walked in with my father in law in his full form.
Mom: If you know what good for you. You will leave and never come back.
Him: Am going with her
Mom: That your biggest mistake and just then I felt his blood all over me and I turned to find no one behind me or him. We were in a room full of bodies but no attacker. I ran to my bedroom in fear and found all my kids in they cribs covered in blood. I looked at my mother in law.
Mom: The power of your kids saved you.
Me: How?
Mom: We shall see in time. I walked to my oldest Lithemba crib and found him with his light grey eyes like his father.
Me: Thank you. He smiled at me taking out his pacifier and raised his hands up. I picked him up as he placed his tiny hands on both sides of my face and I watched as my kids disappeared. I watched how with a touch of his finger they fell of and I watched at Lumile slaughtered they necks with just a finger. Here there were at 6 months doing things beyond my imagination and when they were done i watched as they slept like nothing ever happened.
We truly are about to see amazing things with these kids.....

............The end........