Insert 13:

Lizwe
I watched my wife let go in another man and find comforts in his words and they sat talking about random things.
Sipho: At least you know she still loves you for you wings and all
I knew he was trying to help but today he wasn't. We watched as they bid each other good bye and we switched on the tv and acted like we watching whatever was on.

Lisa
I got in the house took a deep breath and brought my hoodie hat up and slowly walked.
Mom: Dear. I turned to find all the Musk family looking at me.
Mom: I understand you in the processing process there are books in the library that can help and feel free to come ask me anything. I nodded and looked at Lizwe he really was hurting. I was hurting but I wanted to take away his pain too.
Me: If you not busy can you come with?
Lizwe: who me? The hope in his eyes was to much that it choked my voice I nodded only and he jumped over the sofa and came by my side and we walked out.

Kamo
Everyone turned to look at me. I laughed
Me: am not going to spy on them
Siyabonga: are you not curious at all?
Me: I am but am giving them privacy.
The whole room laughed.
Sipho: do you even know the word they laughed more and I looked at them. Yes I wanted to see if they fine but I'll respect they privacy for once. My hands were itching to cast the spell but i did not.
Me: What happens with the research team that wants us as lab rats? I looked at Siyabonga as he got angry and i closed my mouth.

Lisa
We walked in silence. We got in the library and we was quiet for sometime and I looked at him.
Me: I love you
He looked at me shocked. Iv never said it and so did he but I think he need to hear it now more then ever.
Lizwe: I never knew what love was until i meet you and my heart did things it has never done before. I love you more than life it self. I blushed and looked at him.
Me: You should have told me. I whispered.
Lizwe: and say what exactly? Hy look at me? He spread his big black wings and I looked at them. I reached out and touched them.
Me: I don't know, you should have said something instead of me finding out the way that I did.
Lizwe: I know
Me: What are you guys? I know mom is a fairy
Lizwe: witch fairy.
Me: what the difference. Oh my God am living in the tinker bell world. I felt vibrations and I knew I wasn't imagining them.

Kamo
Me: shhh Lizwe will know we listening in.

Lisa
I looked at him and calmed myself down and threw myself on a sofa. I never in a million years thought ill be facing this situation.
Lizwe: Am sorry
Me: For what? You were born like this? Did you mom get some type of a radio active poisonous effect. What happened?
Lizwe: born like this. I kept quiet and looked at him and looked away
Me: I need time to figure this out. Process it .
Lizwe: okay
Me: Am not saying am giving up on us but just saying I need space to process it.
Lizwe: I hear you. I love you
Me: I love you too.
We were both quiet.
Lizwe: I feel better with you sitting on my lap. He gave me a shy smiled and I got up and sat on his lap and then he touched my waist bringing me closer to him and I learned back as he kissed my neck slowly sending shivers done my spine. In a second clothes were torn out from me and I was but naked as he slowly inserted himself on me. I felt shivers done my spine as rode him slowly with all my emotions. I felt him vibrate and I knew he was letting go. In all my life iv never been fucked the way that he fucked me. From the couch to the floor to the wall. He was so deep I thought my organs will explode. I was now on the floor screaming with delight as he smashed into me faster as I squirted vibrating all over leaving me breathless. He came going deeper as I screamed as another climax hit me hard making me vibrate head to toe. We cuddled with us panting so hard trying to catch our breath.
Me: Are you trying to kill me?
He laughed and looked at me and I saw and felt all the love.
Lizwe: You are everything to me. You my heart. My soul and always on my mind. I promise no one will ever harm you or isolate you because you married to our kind. We as human as we can get and we always put our own first. And right down you are everything that we ever needed in life. Iv done crazy things in my life and my dad has never laid a hand on me but for you he threw me across the wall. That how important you are to me and them.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
Me: Why me? Am just a normal kid no powers nothing.
He looked away and then looked at me.
Lizwe: Iv just made love to you with no boundaries . Look at the room.
I looked around to seeing bookshelf all over, couches and lamps broken and overturned. The wall was crushed into I remember him pushing me against the wall as he went in faster until I vibrated with my climax.
Me: Oh my God
Lizwe: and yet you have no bruises no a single broken bone nor any bruising. When I go deeper you allow me. Iv completely let go and you take it all on. You were born for me and I for you. I was to shocked.
Me: I have powers
Lizwe: Am not saying you have powers, am not saying you have supernatural means but am saying you my chosen one and for that to happen they have to be something about you that makes you so other than your amazing character. I know my mom knows more about you then she letting on because she has the ability to see the future. They did this because they know our future.
Me: so you mother is the most powerful?
Lizwe: I am
Me: yet you don't know what it is about me that has me linked to you?
Lizwe: other then my love for you. No I don't.
I was quiet for some time.
Me: Am taking a gap year
Lizwe: why?
Me: To read all these books. To know more about you and us and this family. To find out answers.
Lizwe: You always wanted to study
Me: Which Ill do but right now i need answers and am going to do my research.
Lizwe: The people we killed were researchers. I looked at him.
Me:Do you know what they wanted?
Lizwe: No
Me: I need to find out what they want. He looked at me for some time.
Lizwe: You not leaving me?
Me: I love you and I meant it. Till death do us apart.
He grinned that adorable smile and I kissed him saddling him as I slowly went down with him opening me wider than Iv ever been as I slowly rode him driving him and myself insane. He went deeper making me climax and I lost it and went faster ridding out the climax and building another as he held on tight to my hips gripping me in place as we both neared our climax that left me without a voice and him shaking like a leaf. I threw myself on top of him as we were catching our breath still in tact. I swear love making has just became a new favourite for me.
Lizwe: You want to give me a heart attack. I moved in a circular motion and went hard so fast making me scream in excitement. I don't know what got to me as I turned and started riding him in a reverse cowgirl kind of a move as he was right on my G-spot as we both were groaning like small bulls as we rode each other climax after climax until my body was like a mash mellow. He got up and started a fire and brought me closer with scatter pillows there and slowly lifted my leg and went in and stayed there not moving.
Lizwe: I love being in you. You so warm and always ready for me. I blushed as he was slowly moving building up my tension for move and before new it he was pounding on me like there is no tomorrow as he was attacking my G-spot making me go crazy

Kamo
The noise and banging of things falling down and tearing of clothes made me stop the listening but they were in the study and that one of the rooms that not sound proof. This went on for hours with Siyabonga laughing all the time when they start again.
Sipho: Is he trying to kill her?
Me: am not going to comment
Siyabonga: make up sex is the best. Come help me with something in my room.
Sipho: yeah sure rub it in guys am going to see Joshua. Siyabonga looked at Sipho assessing if his okay and he was satisfied as he kissed his my neck. As Sipho left and he placed me on the counter moving my panty to the side as he roughly entered me and riding me till we both exploded. We cleaned up just as the room vibrated and I knew the other two were at it again.
Me: Should I tell them?
Siyabonga: Tell Them what?
Me: That Lisa is a fallen Angel! He looked at me.
Siyabonga: not now let them figure it out themselves that she is a fallen Angel making her immortal too....