Insert 5:

Lisa
We walked to the bathroom it was one of the most beautiful bathrooms iv seen. He open the sliding door to the shower. I can't believe that a whole me is about to share a bath space with a man. I watched him from the corner of my eyes undress.
Lizwe: Are you okay? I nodded and room my dress.

Lizwe
I watched her from the corner of my eye and I have never seen such curves.  She had an hour glass figure and Tiny boobs that am pretty sure could fit in my hands. When she saw me staring she had her hands on top of her boobs covering them. I smiled and got naked and got in the shower. I watched her remove her panty and lord she shaved Felt my guy do a little twitch.

Lisabella
I watched him adjust the taps and water started coming from all directions even from above. Its was nice bathing with warm water for a change. He took gloves and squeezed something to it.
Lizwe: Turn Ill scrub your back. I did as he asked and he washed me then me all over leaving tingling sensations all over my body. I helped him do the same and when we were done bathing we let the water wash us and before i knew it he held me closer to him and kissed me senseless and I swear the steam filled up the room making it extra steamy in there. He kissed my next and I lost all my senses and he slowly picked my leg up and I felt his bulge by my doorway and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain that they always tell me about but instead I found him going down and my leg on his shoulder he kissed me all around my tummy planting butterflies all over my time and before I know it his head was in between my thighs and his  tongue doing unimaginable things to me. I heard myself moaning and screaming and just then my whole body went tense and lord I shock from head to toe. After a while he got up and bathed me again and I was blushing like I was on fire. Iv never experienced that in my life. I was even afraid to ask what he just did to me. I couldn't stand properly and I guess he knew that cause he picked me up and walked to the bed where he gently placed me on it with a wild smile on his face. I looked away since ha was fully naked and his huge guy was pointing at me. Thank god he hasn't tried pushing it in cause I would have died.
Lizwe: You have a life time of being naked around me,are you going to hide forever?
I smiled at him and looked away and automatically hid my boobs which is stupid after what he has done to me.
Lizwe: Are you going to sit there all day smiling? He asked smiling and I looked at him.
Me: am a virgin. I whispered and closed my eyes thinking this is the moment where he swears me with all the names my cousin once threw at me. I felt the bed give in to his weight and next thing I was on top of him.
Lizwe: Look at me
I did as he asked.
Lizwe: I know you a virgin and lord I wish i could ravish you right now and have my way with you but we building something here right?
I nodded.
Lizwe:until you comfortable we going to keep on having our shower sessions and when you stop hiding your boobs from me than we will move a step ahead. I nodded at him.
Me: are you going to do that shower thing everyday?

Lizwe
I looked at her big round eyes and her question kind of almost made me want to laugh.
Me: Do you know what we just did. She looked embarrassed and lowered her head and I move it to my eye level.
Me: we just had oral sex and what I did was go down on you. You still a virgin. I slowly moved my hand to her ass and spanked it and she squealed in laughter.
Me: and what I did now is spanking. She laughed.
Lisa: I know what spanking is.
Me: really now. I rolled her over and kissed her and moved my hand to her honey pot and slowly inserted a finger as she jumped andI deepened my kiss on her and she relaxed. I went in and out in tiny circles and I felt her breathing go higher and her muscles close up on my finger and I slowly went fully in and played with her in walls and I felt her squirt and she screamed and made a tiny dam on the bed. She looked flushed and radiant.
Me: whatI just did now is called fingering and you just squirted. I smiled picking her up for a shower. Its going to be so much fun having her around. She truly is everything that I need..