BTS soulmate x youtuber reader

Bts are still idols, and they share the same soulmate. Oc or reader is a famous foreign photographer who is also a famous Youtuber. She posts her 7 soul marks and an army who is also her fan sees how all 7 different soul marks matched with what the army thought were tattoos (but they were soul marks and bts didn't tell army cause they weren't allowed to). (2 Soulmates share the same soul mark, which is why the members all thought they had separate soulmates as all their soul marks were different from eachothers)

The army takes screenshots of the member's "tattoos" and screenshots of the photo the oc or reader just posted and tweets it explaining why she thinks the reader or oc is the soulmate to every bts member. After people saw it and re-tweeted it goes viral.

Bts and the oc or reader see it and get in contact with each other and meet and as soon as they meet they knew they were soulmates but they got it confirmed by a soulmate specialist.

And then they announce that they are all soulmates to oc or reader. They do a vlive and reader or oc does a YouTube video.

Bts and reader or oc post about each other and army and her fandom get along as she posts behind-the-scenes photos and unseen pics of the members. And every member makes their own official Twitter and instagram accounts where they also post pictures of the reader or oc.

She appears in bts run and can be heard and seen in their v lives as she moves in with them into one huge house for all of them. Bts even appear on her YouTube videos sometimes together as a group or separately.

Oc or reader even posts professional-looking photos of bts at home cause she is that good of a photographer.