Vampire idol BTS x reader

Oc or reader is a female. She is a language specialist as she knows Korean and 5 other languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and English ) (you can choose differently) in a foreign country. And when BTS is on tour in that country (you choose) her best friend drags her to the concert.

Where BTS smell her and they all separately think she is only their mate. But they find out they share her as a mate.(bts are not each other's mate and they are straight so no MxM please) they manage to hire someone to find her and then they get hitman bang to contact the people she works for to hire her to teach English to their artists.

She agrees and they pay for her flight to Korea(she flies first class but she thinks all their staff does that but what she Dosent know is that bts are the ones who arranged for her to fly first class) she meets a manager at the airport who takes her to the company where she meets hitman bang and he shows her office.

In the next couple of days, she meets with the artists at hybe/bighit. And she ends up meeting bts to introduce herself as their new English teacher.

Bts manage to convince hitman bang for her to become the main translator that goes with them everywhere but she still helps other artists she works with bts more as they got jealous of her working with other artists more than them.

Weeks go by before she accidentally walks in on one of the members feeding or one of the members (you choose who) loses control and tries to or manages to feed from her.

She panics and tries to run but the member catches her and takes her to where the other members are gathered. Where they explain that they are vampires and that she is their shared mate.

They tell her that if she rejects the bond they will die (it's not true they just didn't want her to leave) so she agrees to say she will stay with them until they figure out a way to break it without killing them(there is no way the mate bond can't be broken)