Bts x hybrid vampire reader

Oc or reader is a female and a vampire and she is from the UK. She is one of the richest women in the world. She has been alive for thousands of years, she was born a witch but after a vampire killed her family then turned her. She becomes a hybrid of a vampire and a witch. She is one of the first vampires in existence, she is extremely powerful as she is from a powerful line of witches.

Ages ago she started a fashion company. To make sure no one noticed that the same person had been the CEO for thousands of years she uses her magic to glamour herself. So it looks like her company has been passed down from mother to daughter.

Her company is very popular even more than Gucci. As she has an affordable line for everyday people and then a rich line where the clothes cost thousands of dollars.

She has had celebs praise her clothes. And she had a massive auction a couple of years ago where she designed a one-of-a-kind suit and dress. She had the auction and massive celebs came to it, Mariah Carey won the auction for her dress. And Justin Beiber won the suit. She then donated all the money to various charities.

Bts are still idols. They are fans of her clothes. And after they get their managers to get in contact with her company do be her brand ambassadors.

When she decides she needs to meet them in person bts travel to her in London.

Where they go to her huge company headquarters. When oc or reader walks into the meeting room she notices that she can smell her mate, and when she gets closer she finds out that the seven members of bts are her mates.

She keeps a straight face as the meeting starts getting to know bts, she agrees for them to be her brand ambassadors. Over the next couple of months as they start doing photoshoots for her clothing bts and her become friends.

When bts announced that they were the brand ambassadors of her company. Army lost their minds. And when photoshoots come out and bts are in the most expensive of her clothing( it was at oc or reader instance that they wore her most expensive clothes) they lose their minds again.