bts soulmate x older famous reader

Reader or oc is a former girl group member from the UK/ Scotland. (Her girl group is similar to a real group called little mix as they dance and sing and sometimes they rap.(she is a mix of all their voices ) She is a year older than jin. She is a casual fan of bts music. But she doesn't know a lot about them she only knows a couple of their songs and their names.

Some members of bts know about her and like some of her songs from her group and her solo career.

She is very popular, mostly in her home country but she still is popular in other countries.

She had a husband but after she caught him and one of her band mates together she decides to divorce him

.And leaves the group and goes solo as she loves performing and singing. But she never announced why. The band's fans came up with hundreds of ideas. Some thought she was in a relationship with a band member.

A couple of months after she started to divorce her husband. A company announced that soulmates are real. and that they have existed for centuries and that some couples are in a relationship with their soulmate. But since there was no sign of soulmates they were thought to be fictional.

They also announced that they have invited a needle or pill that supercharged the body and soulmate connection so a mark that represents your soulmate appears a couple of hours after having the pill or needle. But your soulmate has to also have the pill or needle otherwise it won't work. The mark is called a soulmark and it can be anything, it looks like a tattoo. It can even be words that have special meaning to your soulmate.

They also announced that a person can have multiple soulmates.

People think that they are crazy until respected scientists came forward with proof. Then the company announced that the pill or needle was free. People start getting it and after a couple of hours, they noticed what looks like a tattoo to have appeared on their bodies.

The company announced that when you meet with your soulmate and touch their mark to confirm the bond you will feel absolute joy and that is the best and most pleasurable feeling in the world.

Oc or sees this and swears as soon as the divorce is signed she would get the pill or needle as your soulmate is supposed to be the perfect person for you.

The members of bts all see how much a soulmate means to people after their friends and family get the needle or pill and meet their soulmates and how much in love they are. They decide to get the needle or pill.

But after a couple of hours and no marks appear they think they are part of the few whose soulmate hasn't gotten the pill or needle yet. But after almost a year without their marks appearing, they start to think that they didn't have a soulmate.

Almost a year later of her husband fighting the divorce. With ridiculous excuses. She finally managed to get the divorce papers signed. As soon as they are finalized and she is officially a divorced woman she goes and gets the pill or needle. Hours later as she excitedly waited for her soulmark to appear, bts on the other side of the world were either in the last part of a concert/fan meet, V Live, interview.

She gets the shock of a lifetime as she watched as seven marks appeared on her body. Bts were in the middle of what they were doing when all of a sudden screams and yelling started when they looked they all saw suga with a soulmark on his neck. Bts rush backstage/stop V live/stop the interview.

When they get into their private room. They notice that they had also got their soulmarks under their clothes so their fans only saw suga's soulmark. That's when they notice that they share the same soulmark with suga. And when they look it up they find out the only possible way for people to share the exact same soulmark is for them to share a soulmate.