Hybrid BTS x Idol Reader

BTS are not idols. They are hybrids and they have never met before.

Hybrids have two forms their animal form where they are completely transformed as their animal or their Hybrid form where they have the tails, ears exctra if their animals.

Hybrids are usually in their hybrid forms.

Hybrids have to have owners. And they can't have jobs without their owners permission.

Hybrids have to have collars when they are outside. Hybrids found without collars get taken to Hybrid shelters.

Hybrid shelters are supposed to be a good place for hybrids to get adopted. But most shelters abuse to hybrids.

Their is a Company called Hybrid control. It's like if animal captures where cops.

They patrol areas. And when a stray hybrid is out their is a syren.

They take hybrids to catch them and muzzle them and then take them to hybrid shelters.

Most hybrids are living on the streets After getting away form the Hybrid control or their owners.

Hybrids want to have Collars and owners as to them that means they are loved and part of a family. But most hybrids still get abused by their owners.

Only a small amount of hybrids have their Mate as their owner.(the ones that have their mate as their owner are never mistreated as their mate bond will not allow abuse.)

Namjoon is a Wolf Hybrid.

Jin is a Hawk hybrid

Yoongi is a Cougar Hybrid

Hoseok Is a Golden Retriever Hybrid

Jimin is a Fox Hybrid

Taehyung is a Bear Hybrid

Jungkook is a Kangaroo Hybrid
(You can change if you want)

Oc/Reader is a Solo Artisit. She used to be in a girl group but the group disbanded. She is a very popular Idol and has Lots of fans Internationally. (sort of Like international army)

She is on her way home from an Award show. When she almost hits something. She swerved just in time and when she gets out she a man that has the feathers of a bird coming from his head.

She sees that he is injured and just then she hears the hybrid syren.

This hybrid is running from the hybrid control.

She hates them and can't leave this poor hybrid/man alone to get taken so After much lifting she gets him in her car and drives away just in time.

She knows if she takes him to a shelter he is likely to get abused and escape and then it will start all over again.

So she takes him home. Where she bites him back to health.

When Jin wakes up he is panicking thinking he was caught but then he notices he is not in a cell but in a extremly comfy bed.

That's when a beautiful woman walks in. She explains everything to him.

Jin bonds with her quickly and in the next couple of days when he is healed he Dosent want to go and she doesn't want him to leave.

So she adopts him after getting his full permission. And letting him think about it for a couple of days.

And after telling him she is an idol witch means she is famous and he might get caught with her. And that some fans might not by happy with him. And that paparazzi will try to take photos of him if they find out she has a hybrid.

When he still wants to be adopted they decide to keep him a secret for as long as possible.

Using her connections as an idol sge gets the adoption process sped up.

She runs into the guys the same type of way. Namjoon is chases by the hybrid control and she hides him, Yoongi is saved from an abusive owner who was an idol, hoseok is a stray at a park, jimin followed her home, taehyung is found injured and Jungkook is adopted. Not in that order
(you can choose different if you want)

Jin is extremely jealous. But soon bonds with him(the one you choose to be found next) and so on. Each hybrid gets jealous when a new hybrid is added. But they soon become friends (no MxM)

(please do social media chapters, where oc/reader gets found out about having a hybrid or hybrids, posts she makes of them, her fans having a favourite hybrid. And more)

She is their shared mate.

The guys become an idol group with her. (same positions as BTS)
(if you want)