BTS x Boston older than jin reader YouTube singer

Oc/reader is a year older than jin.

Oc/reader is a singer on YouTube. She Dosent have a lot of subscribers but the ones she has  are extremely kind to her. She takes request for cover songs.

She also writes and releases her own original songs.

Doing all types of song covers for her fans.

She has an incredible voice. Her voice is a mix of p!nk and Kelly Clarkson and Ariana Grande .

She is from Boston. But she now lives in LA.

Soulmates exist but you have to have psychical contact with your soulmate. And as soon as the contact stops you and your soulmates bodies glows gold and then your soul mark appears.

The Soulmarks are always 2 puzzle pieces joined. Every person has a unique design in the jigsaw piece that represents themselves. And the other jigsaw piece's design represents their soulmate.

A person with multiple soulmates is extremely rare. Especially if the amount of soulmates goes over 3.

Bts have been hoping that with all the people they have had psychical contact with that they would have found their soulmates.

BTS fan meets are considered the world's weight in gold to fans. As they hope if they get into a fan meet and touch one of the members that he would be their soulmate. It gets sold out in seconds.

Oc/reader has also been hoping that one day she would meet her soulmate.

BTS have been in LA for concerts/ interviews.

J hope was out shopping when he accidently bumps into a woman who was walking past him. He goes to apologise but gets the shock of his life when she and him start glowing gold. He feels his (you choose where) tingle as his soulmark appears.

He has just met his soulmate. Tears come to his eyes as he whispers "I have finally met the love of my life."

Oc/reader was walking back from getting shopping done when a man that was wearing a mask and hat bumps into her. She goes to apologise when she and him starts to glow gold. She has finally met her soulmate after so many years of hoping. She feels her ( you choose where) tingle as her soulmark appears.

(jhope pov)
Tears start streaming down his soulmate face as she asks if she can hug him. He Dosent reply he just pulls her into his arms finally holding his missing piece. The woman meant for him.

He talks to her (BTS understand and speak English better/or soulmates don't have languages) suggesting they go to the hotel he is staying at to talk. And then he can introduce her to his brothers who are at the hotel that he is staying at.

(no one pov)
On the way to the hotel they talk telling each other about themselves. how old they are, where they are from, their names and more. But Hoseok Dosent tell oc/reader he is apart of BTS, and oc/reader Dosent tell him she is a youtuber. As they both wanted to do that in private.

They arrive at the hotel and hoseok says he would like to introduce her to his brothers. And after he introduces her he has to tell her something. And she says she is excited to meet his brothers and that she has something to tell him aswell.

When oc/reader and the rest of bts meet and shake hands after being introduced by hoseok as his brothers and Her as his soulmate.

BTS all say hello and give hoseok and oc/reader a group hug as hoseok had his arm around her so she was trapped in the group hug. As they are extremely happy for hoseok.

They all get the shocks of their lives when they start glowing gold and oc/reader starts glowing gold aswell.

BTS (except j hope) stare at their newly acquired Soulmarks. (you choose where the soul marks are)

As hoseok stares at his soulmate and also apparently his brothers soulmate.

Oc/reader looks at hoseok in shock worried about his reaction to finding out he has to share his soulmate with his brothers.