Bts x reader photo leaked

Bts are still idols. Reader/oc is a famous singer and dancer.

She used to be in a famous girl group that danced and sang. But the group broke up.

She is a year older than jin.

(you choose what race she is except for Korean)

She is very famous worldwide.

She is a fan of bts knowing most of their songs. Knowing their ages, names, and what position they are in.

Bts are all fans of her music. They think she is beautiful. They never told anyone that they were fans of her music and of her as it could cause army to get upset.

She goes on a worldwide tour.

When it is announced that she is going on a worldwide tour. Bts buy tickets for the concert in Korea.

She and bts met when she was on Tour in Korea. They met backstage after the concert.

They are friends for a year.

Bts all have feelings for her and she has feelings for all of them.

They start a reverse harem relationship. As bts aren't gay but even if they were they still wouldn't date each other as their relationship is brotherly.

They are happily dating for about 3 years.

When a saseng hacks bts. And finds couple photos. So the fan finds out who the woman in the photos are and when they find out they hack her finding more couple photos. That show she is dating all of bts and had been for 3 years.

The saseng leaks the photos from bts and her.

They go viral in minutes.

Bts are getting hate for being in a relationship and even more hate for them all dating the same woman.

Reader / oc is getting hate for dating all of bts. She is getting called a who're and slut. People say she is just using them. People are also bashing her as she is much older than jimin, v, Jungkook.

She and bts have to announce that they are in love with her and she is in love with them. But bts clarify that they are only dating her not each other.