Bts x choreography reader soulmate

Soulmates exist. You have to get a needle/pill and after a couple of hours, your soul mark that represents your soulmate will appear.

Multiple soulmates are extremely rare.

Oc/reader had got her pill/needle as soon as she was able but after a day no soul mark had appeared.

Hoping that her soulmate just hadn't got the pill/needle yet. Every day she woke up she went straight to her bathroom to check if her soul mark had appeared.

Multiple years go by and she still hasn't got her soul mark.

She keeps up hope as there are no records of someone not having a soulmate.

Oc/ reader is a year older than jin.

She is Korean/African.

She is a very talented dancer. She has taught choreography to stars like Beyonce, lady gaga, and more.

She is amazing in all the styles of dance.

She has a YouTube channel where she posts videos of her dances.

Sometimes she showed behind-the-scenes footage of her teaching celebs dancing. With the celeb's permission.

She is known in the entertainment industry as a kind but strict dancer. She is strict but she never goes too far when teaching.

BTS are banned from getting their pills/needles. They have been trying to convey their company for years. But they still ban it as they are more invested in BTS profits.

BTS has watched her videos for years. And are big fans especially jimin and jhope.

Jimin and jhope have even used some of the moves she did in their dances.

When it is found out that bts are banned from getting the pills/needles.

Army is enraged and gets BTS soulmate treading. They start protesting against the company.

And with hybe/bighit losing money extremely fast they have no choice but to let the boys get their pills/needles.

As soon as they are told they are allowed to get their pills/needles they go and get them.

In the next couple of hours as bts are doing a v live one of the members suddenly has a soul mark that everyone can see.

Bts stop the v live. And as they are looking at that member's soul mark they notice that they all have Soulmarks they just couldn't be seen as they are under their clothes.

BTS notice that the Soulmarks that they have are exactly the same.

They are confused and look at what it means when you share the same soul mark with someone. That's when they find out the only way that is possible is that they share the same soulmate.