BTS x soulmate reader

Soulmates exist. You have to have psychical contact with your soulmate and when you do you and your soulmate will glow golden and your soulmark will appear.

Soulmarks will have either special meaning to your soulmate or represents them And vice versa.

In extremly rare cases a person can have more than one soulmate.

And the person has to have psychical contact with all their soulmates to make their Soulmarks appear.

And when the person meets all their soulmates they get a special soulmark that is kind of like a zodiac wheel that tells them that they have met all their soulmates.

The soulmark that reprents them is in the middle surrounded by their soulmates Soulmarks.

The person with multiple soulmates is the only person to get the special soulmark that glows pink when it appears .  (And their soulmates will not be soulmates to each other. So one person can have three soulmates but the three soulmates only have one soulmate.)

If they have met 3 soulmates but the special soulmark hasn't appered that means they haven't meet all of their soulmates.

The word record is a man in Britain with fifteen soulmates. It took him over five years to meet all of his soulmates.

BTS are still idols.

And their fan meets and concerts are even more hard to be able to Attend as most fans hope they can have psychical contact with one of the members and they be their soulmate. Same with other Kpop groups and even western artist.

Oc/reader is female. She is from Texas but lives in LA

She is a Celebrity interviewer. Who mostly interviews actors/actress, musicians/singers.

It's sort of like a talk show but she only interviews celebs she doesn't talk about anything else.

She is loved by the celeb community.

And the fans of the celebs love her for always respecting ther faves and their fandoms

As she has been kind and asks interesting questions. She even has a twitter account where fans recommend their fave celebs for her to   interview. And questions the want her to ask.

And actually researches people before she interviews them.

Even learns some phrases mostly greeting from the celebs home country language.

Army has been asking her to interview them.  And army has also been telling bts in the comments of YouTube and even Vlive about her.

Hybe/bighit gets into contact with her and arrange a live interview in her studio Where a couple of lucky fans will able to attend her studio.

She doesn't meet the celebs backstage . She first meets them when they come on stage/seating

She Greets them in Korean. And they greet her in return suprised.

Namjoon shakes her hand and all of a sudden they both glow golden as Soulmarks appear on both of them.

They stare at each in shock as Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung And Jungkook look at them in shock.

The crowd goes silent before screaming and yelling breaks out.

Army in the live comments are loading their minds.

And then all of a sudden the live Is stopped. As bts and her rush backstage.

After a couple of seconds BTS pull Namjoon into a group hug accidently pulling her into the group hug as Namjoon and her are still holding hands.

All of a sudden they glow such a bright golden. And then they all stare at eachother in shock especially Namjoon and oc/reader.

That's when they find out oc/reader is their shared soulmate. And she relised that BTS are her soulmates.

And then all of a sudden oc/reader glows pink. They stare at her in shock as they don't know why she is glowing pink as they have never heard about that before.

Where the Soulmarks are

BTS

Jungkook is on his stomach near his abs.

Taehyung is on his Collarbone

Jimin is near his heart

Hoseok is on his Thigh

Yoongi is on his Shoulder

Jin is on his wrist

Namjoon is on his Back

And the soulmarks is all a Notepad/journal and a pen(representing her love for interviews/journalisim)
(you can choose different if you want)

Oc/Reader

One on Her wrist says my Time (Jungkook)

One  on Her shoulder is a saxophone with musical notes coming out if it. The notes are from the song Stigma (Taehyung)

One on Her thigh is a silhouette of a male contemporary dancer (the silhouette turns out to be Jimin) (Jimin)

One on Her ribs says more (Hoseok)

One on Her leg is a silhouette of a cat sitting on a piano with music notes floating around it (Yoongi)

One on Her Wrist is a chef hat, with a pot and a heart is coming out of the pot (Jin)

One on Her Ankle is a stack of Books (Namjoon)
(you can choose different if you want)

On her back is her soulmark, and bts's soulmarks surrounding it, it is large. (Her special soulmark that means she has met all her soulmates)