BTS x plus sized singer

Bts are still idols. Soulmates exist but you have to get a needle or pill to make your soulmark appear.

With the pill or needle, both soulmates have to have it otherwise a mark won't appear. So if one soulmate has the needle or pill and the other Dosent no soulmark will appear.

Reader or oc is a plus sized. She is a singer and a model. she is from Texas (her voice is like Kelly Clarkson's). She is a year older than jin. (can make younger if you want)

Bts have not had their pills or needless as their company wouldn't allow it.

Reader or oc has her pill or needle as soon as she turned 19 the legal age in Texas but no soulmark appears. After years of waiting for her soulmate to get the pill or needle. And no soulmark appears she consults with a soulmate expert who says she is part of the few who don't have a soulmate.

She is devastated to learn she has no soulmate.

After a year of grieving, she starts to go on dates with other people who have no soulmate.

When bts gets hacked the hacker finds texts between the members about how sad they are that they are not allowed to get their pill or needle. The hacker who is a saseng fan leaked that bts are banned from getting their pills or needles.

Army is enraged by this and starts bashing the company for not letting the boys get their pills or needless. After their company starts losing investors and more they announce that they will lift the ban.

As soon as the members see all the armies fighting for them to get their soulmate pills and needles they are happy to see their fans fighting for their rights.

And as soon as they see that their company has lifted the ban they are overjoyed. And as soon as possible they go and get their pills or needles.

The next day they are doing a V live thanking army. And that's when jin soulmark appears on his neck. Army is freaking out in the comments as the members stare at jin in shock. They stop the V live and that's when they notice that they have all got their Soulmarks. Army didn't notice as they appeared under their clothes, and since jin soulmark appeared on his neck in plain sight it went viral all over the world.

At the same time reader or oc has just woken up and gone for a shower and that's when she notices seven different marks on her body. It took her a couple of seconds for that to sink in before she screams in joy. She has a soulmate. but that's when it sinks in she has seven marks and that means she has seven soulmates.

(You choose where their marks are except for jin's on his neck and you choose what they look like.)