BTS x Bodyguard Soulmate Reader

BTS are still idols. 

Oc/Reader is a Retired MMA Fighter. And gold medal winner at the Olympics  for boxing and karate.

Soulmates exist. But they soulmarks only started appearing after the government/company released a cure for covid that activates the soulmate genge (you can choose different about how soulmates where discovers if you want) 

People get their soulmates Full name
As their soulmark (ex Suzy Anne Hathaway)

Multiple soulmates are extremely rare with only 1% of the population having multiple soulmates.

BTS get their Soulmarks and they notice right away that they have the same soulmark (first middle last name) and the only way that is possible is that they share the same soulmark.

Oc/Reader gets their Soulmarks and Is susuprised when she finds 7 names.

BTS and Reader/Oc manage to find  each other (it helps that BTS are famous and that Oc/Reader is famous from her fights )and they turn get in contact. They talk for weeks before meeting in person.

They come up with the idea to "hire" a new bodyguard. They annuced that they needed a new bodyguard and had hundreds try out. But they choose Oc/Reader

They had done that so it wouldn't look suspicious by annucing and making it seem that Oc/Reader had applied and then got the job. 

It goes great for a while BTS and Oc/Reader getting to know each other better and then start dating.

And ARMY likes her Beacuse they researched her and found out she is an extremely good fighter even winning  gold medals from the Olympics.

But after an incident where Oc/Reader  Soulmark for Yoongi gets spotted. And They spot Her soulmark On Yoongi.

Army and the media goes crazy spreading rumours. And more

BTS gets jealous that people are saying that Oc/Reader is only Yoongi's soulmate.

So they talk with her and when she agrees they release that They are all her soulmates and she is all of theirs soulmate