idol bts x older reader soulmate

Bts are still idols. Oc or reader is a female who is one year older than jin. who has a lot of tattoos over 30 of them Soulmates work by both soulmates buying a pill/needle then a couple of hours later your shared soulmark appears they have 2 sides (like yin and yang) one side representing the self and the other side representing their soulmate.,

A person with multiple soulmates has multiple marks and every mark on the soulmate side is different as they represent different people (no people that aren't soulmates can have the same mark)but the side representing themself is the same as it represents themselves. But you need to be over the age of 21 and be able to buy the pill/needle. Everyone has a soulmate bank account when they are born that saves money so when you get over the age of 21 you should have enough money to buy the pill/needle.

But oc or reader's parents died and she had to use the funding to pay for their funeral and bills that they owed and when it was done she had no money left. She works in a tattoo shop with the owner being a family friend.

She becomes an amazing tattoo artist and she tattoos herself as all the money she dosent use for food, bill and housing go into the soulmate fund.

She knows how much being in a relationship with your soulmate matters as she saw growing up her parent's love for each other as they were soulmates and had been married for over 20 years as they married a year after meeting and 2 years later they had her (I'm not good at math do just adjust the years till she is older than jin by one year).

Bts had got their pill/needle as soon As they could. 

But when no mark appears they all thought they were part of the unlucky few who don't have a soulmate. But what they didn't know was that their soulmate had been saving and couldn't wait to get the needle/pill so they could find their soulmate. Oc or reader finally managed to save enough money to buy the pill/needle.

And as soon as she could she went and got it. A couple of hours later she got a huge surprise as instead of 1 mark. 7 different marks appeared 1 on her back,1 on her ankle, 1 on her wrist, 1 on her thigh, 1 under her breast, 1 on her ribs, and 1 on her collar bone (you can choose differently if you want). 

Her side on all 7 marks was the same with her favorite things (you can choose what it looks like) but her 7 soulmates' sides where all different (each members far things or you can choose differently)  at that exact moment bts where either at a concert or fan meet when a mark appears on jin, and the other members but Jin's is the only one visable as it is on his neck.

Army and bts are surprised. the other members haven't noticed that they all have a mark as it is under their clothes.(you choose a different member if you want) jin and the rest rush backstage as soon as they can. Jin is so happy he thought that he didn't have a soulmate but he thinks his soulmate has just turned 21. Jhope goes to give him a huge hug as they all knew how jin felt the same as them when he thought he didn't have a soulmate wondering why they weren't good enough.

That's when as soon as he hugged him and his shirt lifted the tiniest bit, jimin notices something on his back, he tells everyone what he saw and when jhope takes of his shirt they all see a soulmate mark on his spine.

And that's when Namjoon noticed that the soulmate's side is exactly the same as Jin's soulmate's side. The other members see how 2 of them got soul marks at the exact same time and that their soulmate's side matches with the other member's soulmate side of their mark. Start looking at themselves and that's when each Member finds a soulmark. Rm is between his shoulders, suga is on his forearm, jimin is on his ribs, v is on his chest near his heart, and Jungkook is on his hip.

Namjoon figures out that they all share the same soulmate and he and everyone else all think their shared mate has just turned 21 not knowing that she is older than all of them.(you can choose differently if you want) army has got pictures of jin's mark trending them freaking out about his mark just appearing not knowing all of bts marks just appeared and that they share the same soulmate.

When oc or reader manages to meet bts they are all shocked when they find out that she is older than all of them.