Hybrid Idols BTS x Hybrid Reader

BTS are Still Idols. But they are also Secretly Hybrids.

Oc/Reader is female she is also a Hybrid She is from (You choose Foreign Country)

She Is a Fan of BTS and Manages to win a Contest to get tickets for A BTS Fan meet. (Or something like That)

Hybrids Have Ears and Tails of the animal they are And they can control When they appear.

Hybrids use this power to Hide that they are hybrids. Especially In the entertainment industry. As Companies will not allow Hybrid Singers, Rappers, and more.

Hybrids have mates. Usually a hybrid only has one Mate. But in rare cases a hybrid can have multiple mates.

Hybrids find their mate by when they are close to their mate. Their heart beats extremly fast and they smell a scent that is unique to their mate. And hybrid that are mates can only smell that scent.

And when they touch their mate they feel their bond and they feel sparks all over their body.

Hybrids with multiple mates and each mate their scent is different. And they feel different sparks when they touch.

Hybrids only know that another hybrid is near if that hybrid is their mate. Otherwise they are as clueless as everybody else.

(BTS had a funny reveal when they accidentally caught each other with their ears and tails out and they panicked until they all revealed they where hybrids)

(Since Namjoon is the leader of bts he is considered the alpha of the group)

Hybrids still get a lot of hate and it's worst if they are of Colour.

People think of Hybrids as lesser beings. That why they can't have jobs that pay Lots.

When BTS first Singed with Bighit/HYBE they pretended they weren't Hybrids.

BTS Hybrid

Jungkook is A Kangaroo Hybrid.

Taehyung Is A Tiger Hybrid.

Jimin Is A Fox Hybrid.

Hoseok is A Cheetah Hybrid.

Yoongi is A Black Jaguar Hybrid (Panther)

Jin is A Polar Bear Hybrid.

Namjoon is A Wolf Hybrid.
(You can change if you want)

Oc/Reader is a Lioness Hybrid. (you can change if you want)

She attends the the fan meet. And that when she smells her mate's scent. She thinks it's another fan or staff and starts looking sound.

She Dosent notice that their are seven different scents.

BTS are exhausted from practice. And are putting on a happy front for their fans.

When all of a sudden they can smell a beautiful scent that means their mate is near.

They sit up straighter and pays more attention

Bts don't notice that the other members all acting the same way. (each member thinks that only their mate is here)

Jimin is the first in line. He can't wait to meet his mate.  As soon as she is infront of him he starts flirting.

when she meets jimin that when she realises the scent is coming from jimin and that he is her mate.

So she starts flitting back. Holding hands. The other are furious that jimin is flirting with their mate and that she is flirting back, and that they are holding hands and have to stop themselves from growling at him.

Namjoon is next and she gets the shock of her life when she notices that she can smell a scent coming from his as well. And that can only mean one thing she has multiple mates.

Namjoon grabs her hands and when jimin sees this he has to stop himself from lunging at his brother. As he thinks she is only his mate so Namjoon wouldn't smell the mate scent and is just doing his job of fan service.

(this goes on for all of them. Each thinking she others wouldn't know that she is their mate since only mates van smell the scents. Not knowing that she is their shared mate)

Oc/reader keeps getting the shock of her life everytime she meets a member and finding out that he is another mate.

And she faints when she meets Suga and goes to walk away who was at the end. From the surprise and stress of having seven mates and that they are Gobal superstars.

Bts all run to her as soon as she faints.

Jungkook's getting to her first and picking her up. They all have to stop themselves from snarling at Jungkook for holding their mate. Thinking that he was just concerned.

And ignoring that the fan meet is still happening they all rush backstage into their private room.

Jungkook puts her down and kisses her forhead.

And that's when all her broke loose. As they all growl at Jungkook as their ears and tails appear. As they whisper yell at him to not kiss their mate.

Bts had all done that at the same time. And look at eachother in shock. And say what do you mean your mate she is my mate.

Thats when oc/reader wakes up.

They talk it out and that when they figure out they they share a mate.

She is their only mate. And they are her seven mates (no MxM between bts)