Bts vampire x werewolf reader

Oc or reader is a werewolf (Teen Wolf version. She is a true alpha.)
She has a pack and she is the alpha of her pack. Some of her pack are humans, witches, and a couple of vampires and the rest are werewolves. A pack is like a family.

Bts are still idols but they are also secretly vampires. (Vampire Diaries version) they didn't know each other before they become bts. They find out they are all vampires the second they met as they can smell other vampires. (vampires, werewolves, and witches have unique scents. So werewolves can smell other werewolves and they can smell vampires and witches. ). Bts become a vampire coven and Namjoon is the leader as well as bts leader. Vampire covens are like family. Vampires have a blood supply system.

Werewolves and vampires have mates that they can find from their scent. (normally they only have their mates with the same species, but in rare cases, they can have a human mate.)

Oc or reader is from a foreign country or America.

A male beta of her pack is a fan of bts. And when he manages to get fan meet tickets he asks oc/reader to go with him. She agrees.

Oc or reader knows she has a mate as all werewolves have one. She has searched for her mate in different other packs in her country. But she never found her mate. 

All the members of bts have been looking for what they think are their own mates (so seven different people) they searched for other vampire covens. But never found their mates. So they compell their managers to hold more fan meets as maybe their mates were humans and fans.(no one at their company knows that they are vampires. )

Bts are at a fan meet backstage In their private room. when they smell what seems to be their one and only mate. They tell each other that they can smell their mate. So they think there is seven different mates in the building.

Oc or reader is so focused on looking after her beta who was only turned a couple of months ago. That she only noticed that she could smell a mate. (not noticing that she could smell 7 different scents that screamed mate)

Bts leave backstage and go to their seats at the table. And that is when they notice two werewolves' scents. Most werewolves and vampires don't get along so they tense a little getting ready for a fight if their werewolves fans don't like that they are vampires.

Oc or reader had smelled vampires but since some of her pack members are vampires she couldn't care less. (as long as they didn't try to hurt her beta otherwise there was going to be a beat down and worst case scenario a blood bath. )

Her beta had also noticed the smell of vampires, but since he wasn't a born werewolf and his pack has vampires he Dosent care( oc or the reader did tell him that most vampires and werewolves didn't get along.) 

When oc or reader gets closer to bts. That's when bts tense more as they smell what they think is their separate mate are close to the werewolves. 

Bts get the surprises of their lives when they find out their mate is a werewolf. (the members all think this woman werewolf is their mate not knowing that she is all their mates and that they would have to share a mate with each other. )