BTS x soulmate secret relationship

Soulmates where always thought of as fiction.

But 3 years ago a company came out with proof that soulmates exist, they found that people have a special genge in their body that when supercharged forms a black dull looking mark that they call a soulmark, that represents their soulmate and when you meet your soulmate you can feel an instant connection with them. And in extremly rare cases you can have multiple soulmates. They have made the supercharger into a needle or pill that hours after taking your soulmark or in rare cases soulmarks appear.

A soulmark can be anything it just has to have special meaning to your soulmate. No soulmark is exactly the same. And when your soulmate touches your soulmark it changes from a black dull looking to bright and colourful and you and your soulmate feel sparks all over your body

People start getting either the pill or needle and thousands of people started meeting there soulmates.

There is only one person with multiple soulmates. A gay man in Australia that has 3 soulmates. The 3 soulmates are brothers so they are not soulmates to each other only to him.

BTS are still idols.

With 100% success rate BTS decides to secretly all get the pill or needle so they could meet their soulmates.

They get the surprises of their lives when their Soulmarks form and they share the same soulmark.

After panicking thinking that the pill or needle had a malfunction. They start researching to find out if anyone else had the malfunction.

That when they out It is extremely rare but find out that people can share a soulmate and that their is only one documented report about an gay Australian man with three soulmates who are brothers.

Jungkook's soulmark is on his upper bicep.

Taehyung is on his stomach.

Jimin is near his heart.

Hoseok is on his waist/hip

Yoongi is on his shoulder,

Jin is on his back between his shoulders

Namjoon is on his lower back.
(you can choose different places if you want)

Oc/reader is female. She is a singer.
She is (you choose her age) old

She is popular singer but it's mostly people in or from her home country that are fans(you can choose her home country ) only having a small amount from overseas

When she first sees the annucment she Dosent quite believe it. But friends and family get the pill or needle and meet their soulmates. Her parents even did it and it turns out that they are soulmates.

And growing up with her parents loving relationship and finding out that is because of her parents being soulmates she decides to get the pill or needle.

Hours later she almost has a heart attack as 7 soulmarks appear not the normal amount of 1.

She freaks out thinking that they gave her to strong of a dose thinking that her 1 soulmark multiplied but that when she notices that her 7 soulmarks are all different.

After calling her parents freaking out barley being able to tell them she has seven soulmarks. They come over and help her find out why this is happening. That's when they discover that the only way it's possible to have multiple soulmarks is to have multiple soulmates. Like the man in Australia with 3 soulmates.

Her marks are

One on her wrist (Hoseok)

One in between just above her Breasts (Jimin)

One on Her Hip (Taehyung)

One on her Stomach (Jungkook)

One on her back (Yoongi)

One on her Thigh(Jin)

One on her Shoulder(Namjoon)
( you can change differnt if you want)

Over the next couple of months she goes on with her life but she hides her soulmarks when performing and when she goes out with baggy clothes and band aids

BTS are in oc/reader home county (you choose) for a small vacation when they see her performances advertised all around the city.

They see an ad for a free performance in the middle of the city and decided to check it out.

When they first see her in person they are stunned she is so gorgeous to them. And when she starts singing it just makes her more attractive. They think her voice is Hypnotising them.

They are leaving and accidentally run into her. 

She falls to the ground and hoseok helps her up by her arm and accidentally moving her baggy hoodie away from her hand as he helps her up
His fingers just brush her wrist and they both feel sparks all over their bodies. Hoseok grabs her arm tighter in shock and keeps his fingers on her wrist.

They stare at each other as behind them jimin, v, jk, jin, suga and rm look at them just staring at each other and hoseok holding her arm and stroking her wrist

Jimin talks to hoseok asking him whats wrong and goes to take his hand off her. When they both say at the same time your my soulmate/your one of my soulmates.

After getting over the shock of meeting their soulmate. They suggest taking in private and she suggests they go to her home.

All the way their she and hoseok don't let go of each other as they hold hands without even knowing they are holding hands it was just instict.

When they get to her house they introduced themselves and show her their Soulmarks and she shows them her soulmarks in return.

She touches their marks after getting permission and they do the same for her.

Bts get their vacation time increased so they can get to know her.

They get to know each other having a whole day one on one having dates.

And they start dating.

1 year later with bts getting more popular in America they decided to buy a home in LA with 8 bedrooms.

And they ask her to move in with them she agrees.

She has her own room but she mostly sleeps in  one of her soulmates room and then changes the room the next day.

2 years later and they have been in a secret relationship for almost 3 Years.

With Jungkook having tattoos army think his soulmark is just a tattoo when they get a glimpse of it.

Jimin has to be careful when he lifts his shirt go not show his soulmark. As they can't pass it as a tattoo as army would notice it was the same as Jungkook's.

A Bangtan bomb gets released and eagle eyed Army notice that as Namjoon stretched they spot what they at first think is a tattoo but they notice that is exactly the same as Jungkook's tattoo.

That's when a post goes viral suggesting it's a soulmark and the reason it looks exactly like Jungkook's tattoo is that they share a soulmate between them.
(or something like that)