reverse harem BTS X famous singer-songwriter

Oc or reader is a famous American/Australian singer and songwriter (her voice is a mix of Ariana grande, Taylor swift and Selena Gomez, Kelly Clarkson, and Perrie Edwards.) She has millions of fans and a very kind and loyal fanbase. She is known as a very kind and thoughtful person.

There are compilations on YouTube of her being nice to everyone even paparazzi answering questions but telling them to please not get so close to her.

She is very charitable giving to all sorts of charities. BTS are fans of her and at an award show that she attended she runs into them and says that her fav song is magic shop (you can choose another song) and someone manages to get a video of them taking to her and when she leaves the video shows bts fanboying over her, it goes viral.

And bighit/hybe get in contact with her company to work on a collab. When they meet oc/reader had learned some Korean enough to introduce herself and say hello and nice to meet them, she bought them a gift specifically for each member.(you choose what she got each member) and 7 signed albums with a message from her, this was all recorded in a bangtan bomb and after they release the song they release the video of them meeting again.

It goes viral with most armies being happy with how kind she was and how she seemed to pass the vibe check from v. They all get her phone number and they keep in contact with each other in a group chat and solo texts.

After a couple of months, she has been getting feelings for all of them. And for a couple more months she tries to keep her feelings secret to not ruin their friendship(but what she doesn't know Is that bts are doing the exact same thing) and after an incident where a bts member confessed his feeling for her(or something else)she ends up confessing that she likes all of them so she can't be with the member who confessed as that is not fair for him if she dates him but also has feelings for his bandmates/brothers as her feelings for them were all different but are stronger than a crush.

He ends up telling his members what she said and all the others confess they also have feelings for her. And after a long discussion and the only solution they like is if they all dated her.

So they get in contact and meet up with her where all the members confess and she confesses as well, they start talking and agree for the members to date her while she dates all 7 of them.

she ends up in a poly relationship with all the members.(the relationship is more like a reverse harem, where bts date her but not each other as they are straight and even if they weren't straight they see each other as brothers/family so no mxm please) and after a couple of months of hiding their relationship, it gets exposed. Sasengs are hating her for dating all 7 of them.

And some army's aren't happy that they are dating but most of army is okay with it, and oc or readers fans are thrilled as they see how happy bts makes her as the last relationship she was in turned abusive.

After the relationship is out they do interview after interview together as fans see how they interact without having to hide their feelings, she does a v live with them and talks about what she loves about each member, and she posts pictures of the members with their permission on Instagram.

And when ever they are together people see the heart eyes bts gives her and the heart eyes she gives in return. Fans of her are happy and post compilations of bts being whipped for her on YouTube, army sees that and posts videos of oc or reader being whipped for each member on YouTube.

A fan war starts between army and her fandom as they keep trying to outdo each other on videos and moments between the members and her, but if anyone bashes oc or reader army comes to her defense and her fandom does the same for army, and when they go to an award show together the fandoms join to scream the loudest.

Oc or reader even surprises them on stage as they do their collab song before she comes out singing it (or something like that)