BTS x Sister of idol soulmate reader

Soulmates exist but you have to get a Needle/pill that activates the soulmate genge.

And then a soulmark appears that represents your soulmate will appear.

One side of the soulmark represents your self and the other represents your soul mate. Sort of like a yin yang

But you and your soulmate both have to have had the pill/needle.

oc/reader had her pill/needle bit her soulmark never appeared. She was devastated.

BTS are banned from getting their pill/needle. And if they broke the ban that's in their contracts they would be force to leave. Army Dosent know this.

It is a very good kept secret that companies ban their idols from getting their pill/needle and if they did they would be forced to leave.

And they hide it in their contracts so when they go to bet their pill/needle they are supposed to find out they aren't allowed to and that's it's in their contracts and if they don't listen they will be forced to leave their group and the company.

Most companies do this and only a tiny amount let their idols get their pill/needle.

Oc/reader is the older sister of an idol. (you choose who or make one up)

She is older than Jimin, V,  Jungkook. She is a couple months younger than Hoseok and Namjoon

She was born in Australia. She has a very strong Australian accent.

Her Dad is Korean, and her Mum
Is Australian.

Her dad came to Australia for work and met her mom and fell in love with her.

They did long distance dating before he moved to Australia to be with her.

She knows Korean but she struggles with it.

Her brother is better at Korean then her.

She Dosent like the Kpop industry as she sees how much of a mental and physical toll it takes on her brother.

When her brother started training to be an idol she moved to Korea with him.  He debuted a couple of years ago

And made sure the company he chose was the one that treats their idols the best.

She also got her dad who is a lawyer to check all the contracts from companies who offered them to her brother.

That's when they found out about the soulmate clause.

She and their dad made sure to tell her brother about it and they found a company that allows idols to get their pill/needle.

And that was the company her brother chose

She is a Dance teacher/chorogepher.

She has a YouTube channel.

And teaches dance on the street for free.

And she also teaches at a popular dance studio

She taught her brother to dance.

Her brother became popular quickly.

His fans noticed that one woman was often in his videos.

And after a scandal saying it was his soulmate.

He did an V live introducing Oc/reader.

Explaing that oc/reader is his older sister.

They answered questions and that when his fans found out she is a dancer.

And that she taught her brother all that he knows about dancing.

The fans found out all they can about oc/reader and discover her YouTube channel. And all the dance teaching she does in the studio where she works and on the street for free.

After that they start doing dance videos together.

His fans love her.

When a hacker Hacks BTS they leak their Conversations about how much they hate they they aren't allowed to get their pill/needle.

And if they did get it they would be forced to leave BTS. 

It causes a huge uproar especially when they confirmed it wasn't edited.

Army is not happy. Some fans think that they are One of the members soulmates and that's why their mark hasn't appered because they haven't gotten their pill/needle.

And when it's revealed that almost the whole Kpop industry aren't allowed aswell.

All fans are outraged. As the meet and greet tickets are way more expensive as there is a chance they could be your soulmate.

So the companies having been scamming them.

Because even if they are soulmates with an idol they wouldn't know cause the idol Dosent have the pill/needle

Afyer so much backlash for the companies. And losing money from fans and form investors.

And people saying the law should get involved cause they have been technically scamming the fans.

The companies release statements that they are taking the soulmate clause away.

BTS get their pills/needles together as soon as possible.

And in The next couple of hours they are doing a group Vlive when all of a sudden their Soulmarks appear. But army can only see the mark appearing on Suga. (choose where)

And at the same time that is happening oc/reader just joined a V live with her brother. When a soulmark appears on her (choose where)

BTS marks are the same on their soulmates side bit the side representing themselves is differnt

But in different places. (you choose where)

And Oc/reader has seven soulmarks the sides representing herself is the same but Her soulmates sides are all different . (you choose where)

All hell breaks loose at the sight of suga soulmark appearing. BTS end the vlive.

And oc/reader and her brother do the same.

In the next couple of minutes it has gone viral that suga has a soulmark.

That's when a fan of BTS and oc/reader's brother notices that suga and oc/reader Soulmarks match exactly on both sides.

And that can only mean one thing they are each others soulmates.

They make posts with photos of suga and oc/reader's soulmarks side by side saying that they are soulmates.

In a couple of hours that post had gone viral and is trending. And some news sites are even using it.

But what they don't know it that oc/reader isn't just suga's soulmate she is the soulmate to all of BTS.