Yandere Idol BTS

Yandere Idol BTS. They can either pretend to get along OR they actually are friends

Oc/Reader is female. She has Tattoos, Peircings and dyed hair ( you can choose different if you want)

She is The same age as Jimin.(You can choose different if you want)

Her little sister is a Huge BTS fan. And she manages to win a BTS fan meet ticket.

But unfortunately her little sister gets Injured and can't go to the fan meet. And Reader/Oc being a big softie for her sister agrees to go for her instead.

BTS all notice her instantly as she doesn't seem overjoyed to be there as she is just on her phone not paying any attention to what they are saying.

They all discreetly keep an eye on her,knowing that they can't give her more attention without a riot happening.

When it's her turn they all hold her hands getting Shocks down their spines and having to suppress shivers from the pleasure they feel they also  try flirting with her but she is not interested.

She tells them that she is not a fan and doesn't listen to their type of music.

Sland that She is only here because her little sister was injured and couldn't come.

If BTS are pretend friends they don't tell each other about her as they want her for themselves. They get furious when they find out that they are all in love with her, and they start trying to sabotage each other. (They can work together reluctantly and still try to sabotage each other. Or they can try to kill Each other)

If they are friends they as soon as the fan meet is over they tell each other that they have met the loves of their lives. They work out that they are all in love with the same woman. And come to an agreement to share her so she is only Theirs and anyone else who tries to get in the way they will take care of.