BTS x Latina Reader Soulmates

Everyone is born with a Soulmark.

Soulmates share the same soulmark. And a person with multiple soulmates have different soulmarks for each soulmate. Soulmates soulmarks are in the same spot as each others

BTS are still Idols

Oc/Reader is a Plus Sized Woman. She is A Latina woman (You can choose different if you want)

She is 29 Years old (you can choose different if you want)

She is A Producer/Composer. She has worked with lots of Famous singers from all different types of Gengres. Ex Beyoncé, Troye Sivan, NF, STRAY KIDS, Blake Sheldon, Lady Gaga, Panic at the disco and more.

BTS Covers their soulmarks. As all Kpop groups are not allowed to show or talk about their soulmarks/soulmates. Or how they wish to meet their soulmate and more (anything about soulmars or soulmates they aren't allowed to talk about.)

Namjoon mark is on his Shoulder (it's on Oc/Reader shoulder aswell)

Jin mark is in between his shoulder blades (same for Reader/Oc)

Yoongi is on his Back (same for Reader/Oc)

Hoseok is on his ankle (Same for Oc/Reader)

Jimin is near his Heart (Same for Oc/Reader)

Taehyung is on his Inner Thigh (Same for Reader/Oc)

Jungkook is on his Ribs(Same for Reader/Oc)

(You can choose what BTS and Reader's shared soulmarks are, Each member and Reader/Oc share a soulmark,and the shared soulmark is different with each member )