Superhero yandere Bts x reader

Superheros exist. Bts are a team of superheroes. Or they have never met before. Bts have secret identities. No one knows their real names only their superhero names. (you can choose if they have original powers or  they have the powers from dc or marvel heroes)

Oc or reader is a normal female citizen. But after being saved by each member at different times and places.( Example Jungkook saves her from an attack, Jimin from a car crash, jhope from a bomb)

They all become obsessed with her. And if bts have never met before when they find out that the others are also obsessed with her they try to threaten each other to stay away from oc/reader but when that Doesn't work they try to kill each other but come to an agreement that they will share her

But if they are a superhero group they already know that they are all o with her. And they came up with the idea to share her after working out that they wanted her more than they hated the thought to share her.

They use their status and powers to stalk her. They manage to find where she lives and works. If she has a boyfriend and if she does they either kill him or arrange for an attack that kills him as they rush in and save her. They start hanging out at where she shops and lives using their secret identities to meet her and keep encountering her by "accident". They become friends with her and then they start dating her.

No MxM between the members.